• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discraft Factory

bjanego

Bogey Member
I now live about 200 yards away from the discraft factory! I've been thinking about breaking in and stealing plastic... haha!

just felt like sharing....

good day.

Maybe you could pick up everyone's misprint packages and ship them out for a reasonable price...

I now live about 200 yards away from the discraft factory! I've been thinking about breaking in and stealing plastic... haha!

just felt like sharing....

good day.
Have you tried asking for a tour? Can you buy direct from there?

Maybe you could pick up everyone's misprint packages and ship them out for a reasonable price...

Wow, they sell perfectly good discs for 6 dollars a pop and you wanna cry when the crappy shipping price ups it to $7.30?? Thats a little petty isn't it?

Wow, they sell perfectly good discs for 6 dollars a pop and you wanna cry when the crappy shipping price ups it to $7.30?? Thats a little petty isn't it?

He means that it costs the same to ship ONE disc from them as it does for TEN of them.

I want to buy ONE disc (a custom disc ONLY THEY SELL} and it's a $15.00 disc that would cost $28.32

That's not really worth it to me.

\/\/

Just go there and tell them you left your garage open and all of your dics were stolen. Since you have a tournament coming up, you could pay them back when you win!

Just go there and tell them you left your garage open and all of your dics were stolen. Since you have a tournament coming up, you could pay them back when you win!
That's a really good idea. Nobody's ever done anything like that before.;)

I used to live close to a toy factory and in heavy rains, you would get Flex Armstrongs and inflatable balls floating down the street. I wonder if you'll ever see a disc floating your way...

Oh, and grab me a stack of Banger-GT Soft Xs please.

I used to live close to a toy factory and in heavy rains, you would get Flex Armstrongs and inflatable balls floating down the street. I wonder if you'll ever see a disc floating your way...

Oh, and grab me a stack of Banger-GT Soft Xs please.

Strange...if a couple of FLX Buzzes happen to float your way let me know.

Strange...if a couple of FLX Buzzes happen to float your way let me know.

The Flex Armstrongs didnt typically have the plastic pieces on yet, just the stretchy body and the balls were often lopsided, which made for a great game of moon-ball.

I have to guess it was their defects or something.

The Flex Armstrongs didnt typically have the plastic pieces on yet, just the stretchy body and the balls were often lopsided, which made for a great game of moon-ball.

I have to guess it was their defects or something.

Stretch Armstrong had lopsided balls? Don't you mean Lance Armstrong?

in response to private messages and replys on this thread, yeah, i could totatly do that for you guys. i'm just going to need specifics on order #'s and or disc types that you need ordered. just shoot me a private message and we can arrange something simple and nice...

i started this thread without even thinking about shipping discs out to other people, but thats pretty sweet you guys thought of it!

PM me and we can work somethin out....