• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discraft/Innova discs that are most comparable to the Orion LS

Nothing.

OLS is such an amazing mold,I think it's Wraith Top/Sidewinder Bottom,or maybe the opposite,but I think it's those two molds.

orion LS = sidewinder with a nose spacer, so sidewinder is less stable. valk maybe? I only have thrown an OLS once and it was not a good throw

I think TDS are reletively close to OLSes as well, but dont quote me on that

well, I throw OLS in the base plastic, and I'm having trouble finding them in the 167-169g amymore. I'm trying to buy as many as I can, but I don't really want to order one from every store on the net!

well, I throw OLS in the base plastic, and I'm having trouble finding them in the 167-169g amymore. I'm trying to buy as many as I can, but I don't really want to order one from every store on the net!

Check out Discgolfcenter.com

They have some now.

According to Joe's:
Disc/HSS/LSS/PWR
XS/-1.5/2.5/4
Viking/-1.5/2.5/4
Flash /-1.5/3/5
Raging Inferno DT/-1.5/3/5
Orion LS/-1.5/3/5
Helios/-1.5/3/5
Orc/-1.5/3.5/5

I have a tye-dyed one scaled at 173.5 if you really want one. Sirius plastic which is pretty awesome.

Just because someone has a set of numbers that say those other discs are like an OLS doesn't mean they are.

OLS is pure sweetness.

Especially Orc...WTF??

I have a 172g Quantum Orion LS. I have thrown the Champ Valk/Orc/viking and ESP/Elite-z Avenger in the same weight. I think the Orion has the same high speed properties as the Orc & Avenger with the low speed fade of the Valkyrie. The Viking has more of an S-turn and I don't it is very similar. If I had to pick one from each manufacturer I would say the Quantum Orion LS flies similar to a Champ Orc and an Elite-Z Avenger.

I'd say a TL or sidewinder is pretty close... the sirius orion ls was my first main driver and i still have that disc in my bag today! I have since moved on to a TL for my straight or turnover shots but still use my LS sometimes.

Check out Discgolfcenter.com

They have some now.

word of caution - be mindful of which 'run' they are..

my first SOLS was a 1.1

after losing that one - I was never able to find a comparable replacement cuz each run is different 1.2, 1.3....