• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discraft needs to step their game back up'

I would much rather do an MVP Circuit than an Ace Race event. Ace Races rely too much on host courses fitting whatever random mold Discraft decides to create.

I would much rather do an MVP Circuit than an Ace Race event. Ace Races rely too much on host courses fitting whatever random mold Discraft decides to create.

Except ace race discs are the original and have collectable value for those in it from the start, while mvp is a fad manufactured on dgcr.

Their discs are still better then any gyro stuff.

trollface.jpg

Things are sweet. Brother and I bought a couple and have 1 each to throw. We played the front 9 our our local course with these and a putter. Had to be inside the circle to use the putter. I hit the front cage on a roughly 250' hole with one. Glidey and stable, so much fun to throw.

I am going to try to get one today, if available locally!

Can we all just agree that the mini Buzzz was a brilliant idea and well executed? I know it's boring to talk about a company making good decisions, but, you have to hand it to them. They have responded to the flooding of the market with new manufacturers (each with their own dizzying array of molds) by focusing on their core discs and investing in more marketing on those core discs - Buzzz being the flagship. The mini Buzzz is great because it not only is marketing for the regular Buzzz it is a collectible on its own.

Except ace race discs are the original and have collectable value for those in it from the start, while mvp is a fad manufactured on dgcr.

MVP has the decency to tell me what kind of discs they're offering in their player's pack, Discraft does not.

MVP has the decency to tell me what kind of discs they're offering in their player's pack, Discraft does not.

Didn't they say that it was going to be an improved Stratus?

It's just a frisbee. I don't understand why you even care.

Well i dont... But this is DGCR. I plan on sleeping fine tonight.

Can we all just agree that the mini Buzzz was a brilliant idea and well executed? I know it's boring to talk about a company making good decisions, but, you have to hand it to them. They have responded to the flooding of the market with new manufacturers (each with their own dizzying array of molds) by focusing on their core discs and investing in more marketing on those core discs - Buzzz being the flagship. The mini Buzzz is great because it not only is marketing for the regular Buzzz it is a collectible on its own.

Well yeah but $40 for a mini? Its not like they mass produced these lol. It is a great idea if you can get your hands on one? Plus seems like a no brainer. What took so long?