• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discraft Tracker

ZDotHalbach

Eagle Member
I am thinking about getting a Tracker only problem is I don't have a clue what this disc flies like. I saw it is 1.8 so I was thinking Teebird-ish? What disc do you think this disc is most closely related to from any brand? Any insight is helpful! Thanks!

in my experience the tracker is a little faster than a teebird (speed 8), it also feels more like a max d driver than a fairway driver. as far as flight goes it has a bit more turn than a new champ teebird it has roughly the same amount of fade though, not too far off a teebird.

in my experience the tracker is a little faster than a teebird (speed 8), it also feels more like a max d driver than a fairway driver. as far as flight goes it has a bit more turn than a new champ teebird it has roughly the same amount of fade though, not too far off a teebird.
this is right on. look for an esp though touch better glide. think longer hornet.

Tracker is a fantastic disc. I have no experience with teebirds or eagles, so I'll stay out of that discussion. It's my safety blanket in windy conditions. I prefer Z, but have thrown ESP's and the ESP's do glide a bit more, but I found 'em less wind-worthy.

Strikes me as an FL, or maybe a Viking. Sort of between my Teebird and my FL.

I have always used the z tracker as my forehand disc, its great for tunnel shots. Really straight with a strong fade to the right (rhfh). That was when it was new and stayed that way for a long time. Now i put a little hyzer release and it will flip to straight, love my z tracker.

The Tracker is worthy of a tryout. If you dont like it, you can always sell them on here. Better act fast if you want and ESP since they are discontinued. I have trown both and they are great FH and BH. The are long, workable, and feel good in the hand.

I agree with money21. I have thrown a Z tracker for 3 years. Brand new they fly like a longer hornet. Extremely stable and takes quite a bit of power to get it to turn. For me its a straight flyer with a predictable, strong fade at the end

The Tracker is worthy of a tryout. If you dont like it, you can always sell them on here. Better act fast if you want and ESP since they are discontinued. I have trown both and they are great FH and BH. The are long, workable, and feel good in the hand.

;)

I snatched up the last two ESP Trackers (non-tye dyed) from MSt yesterday. They were on sale for $12, marked as vintage. Gotta love it!

I have started hearing alot about the tracker and so i got 2 to try out. they feel great in my hand. i have been hearing faster eagle and from the few throws i got in with it i can say i agree.

Mystic mills?...i dont need another, just curious.

Tracker is super stable and accurate.
Best use ive seen is for laser fh's.

I agree with money21. I have thrown a Z tracker for 3 years. Brand new they fly like a longer hornet. Extremely stable and takes quite a bit of power to get it to turn. For me its a straight flyer with a predictable, strong fade at the end

For me too. Love mine for our dogleg left holes in the woods. I can make them turn hard left on about the same contour as the hole.