• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] Discrafts answer to Thunderbird?

They weren't super popular so you should be able to pick up a stash for a decent price. The only negative is the Ti plastic they were run in is the color of lost. So odd how good the plastic is, but how awful the colors are.

Tragic. Oh to be colorblind... maybe then i wouldnt consider purple to be more OS than pink... :doh:

You mean a mantis compared to a thunderbird? Well, a mantis should be significantly more understable than a thunderbird. I do actually carry a mantis already though. Def one of my favs. Still, looking for something with little to no turn and still a healthy fade on the mid to high 30s.

Yeah, you are right. Threw a Mantis for a few holes today, Thunderbird is definitely much more stable.

I would advice the Z/Big Z Vulture for as little turn as possible, decent glide, and decent fade. There are beefy ones out there.
As for myself, I throw a Ti Vulture and it has a little bit of turn before fading back. Like the glide.

Yup I just started throwing a Big Z Vulture today. Very similar to a champ Thunderbird, maybe a little more beefy, though it's fresh. I haven't thrown Z yet.

ESP Glo Vulture. I had 2 Thunderbirds in my bag last year but replaced them with Vultures when I went back to throwing more DC when I remembered how much I loved my Buzzz's.

Latest posts