• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discraft's redesigned bag (ace race prize)

ITT:

New: (rant, rant, grumble, grumble.)

Somebody else: That's is not what we are talking about.

New: (Still doesn't get it; rant, rant, grumble, grumble some more.)

Why? You're not traveling across the Sahara. You're playing a round of disc golf. I ate a few pistachios during the round and drank plenty of water, ate lunch between rounds. I somehow survived.

Well a tourney round usually lasts 4+ hours, 27 hole, 135 player tourney rounds take 6 hours plus. I'm not playing from 930am to 330pm without something to eat and especially drink! Would I survive without, yeah. Does it make for a more pleasurable experience, yes. lets see where your mind is at trying to play hungry and thirsty.

ITT:

Truer words have never been spoken on this forum. Now do one about birdmancr...

ITT:

LULZ!:thmbup:

Lemme try (i.e. feed the lion):
For years, whomever wins the Ace Race receives a nice selection of Discraft plastic. They also give you a bag to keep that plastic in - they just happened to have "improved" the bag itself.
. Consider the bag a bonus, it's the discs that most people really appeciate.

I know: lame.

Last edited:
(last year's ace race).... oh man i paid $25 and i got 2 discs and a nice little quick round bag and some other stuff, plus i get to compete in this awesome event.

what a rip off!

rabble rabble rabble

the winner at the one i played at last year got a tournament sized bag.. dunno much about discraft bags but looked like it could hold 15-20 and then a stack of plastic.. prob 10-12 discs if i had to guess

The elastic is on the sides of the pocket, not the top like innova/fade. It is an improvement.

Oh. Never mind then, that sounds cool.

These are pretty fun and cool player's packs, you'd have to be pretty surly to find something to really complain about.

I had a very old Discraft Tournament bag for years. I kept it until the pocket ripped out, the water bottle holder fell through the bottom and the main disc area was so worn that it was about to rip out. Still hangs on my wall. With that being said, I can't believe Discraft hasn't stepped up to make a better bag. Kind of lame of them

Dibs

Yeah last years prize was a nice big bag and stack of discs. Didn't check out the bag too much, but the plastic was nice.

Is the new bag sturdier? I've noticed that the ace race prize bag from previous years was kinda flimsy unless you packed it to the max.

I have the bag from last year's ace race. Only thing I wish it had are some clips on the bottom for quad straps.