• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discs at Walgreens?

for those that have discs at walgreens, what section can you find them in? most walgreens are the same, so i figure they would be in the same spot in every walgreens.

They are between the enemas and feminine hygeine products.

Actually....no clue, buying discs in Atlanta is harder than buying crack at church in North Dakota.

:eek:
You mean that's not how you're supposed to play??? I just thought each person played each hole then passed off the discs to the next and so on. Wow, no wonder it takes us 6 1/2 hours to finish a round!

oh we pay the special olympics to spot us and then return our discs to us

No discs in any convenience store or Walgreens or any drug stores in the Charlotte area. 3 stores I can think of,
Dicks-Overpriced by a couple bucks, very small selection(8 molds max in DX, 3 in champion if you're lucky)
Infinity's End(Head Shop)-I hear they have a decent selection and the prices beat Dicks, but not by much. I haven't needed to go here so I don't have any personal experience with the place.
Play It Again Sports-definatly the best selection in town, with a great selection of Innova and a fair amount of Discraft. Also carries used discs for close to half the price of new discs(selection varies or course, based on customers selling their used plastic)

This might have already been mentioned, but it bears repeating! I was back in Iowa in January 10, and I was surpised to discover that Walmart had a bigger selection than Dicks Sporting goods. Mainly Dx & Pro plastics, but it was HUGE! That was in Ottumwa and Mount Pleasant. We are talking top to bottom and maybe 7 to 8 rows of discs across. Also, Drugtown in Ottumwa had a huge selection of Innova, Discraft, and it was either Gateway, millineum or even both. All the plastics. Star, champ, Z, ESP, flx, etc... I picked up a tie dyed Leopard and Tie dyed Sidewinder.

When I was in the Quad Cities, My friend took me to a hardware store and we both bought Star Makos . I'm not sure where it was exactly, but it was near the Camden parks. We stopped before we got there. And people accuse Iowans of being behind the times! lol ;)

I'll take the X out, a bottle of crown and a pack of marlboros!

Latest posts