• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Discs For Sale List

Status
Not open for further replies.
already got some great deals done with BretttAllen, Koffee, Roc1time, and Matrix! still plenty of morsels to be had though...and i'll be updating more to the list later today.

also a good deal done with aarikc17!! thanks again man, enjoy! they should get to you by wednesday or thursday this coming week.

PM responded to, and aarikc17, it was 8 total, for a hell of a deal, if i'm not mistaken!

you chase? i still have all those, sorry, i got bombarded with emails and PMs, i tried to get back with everyone but i'm sure some slipped through.

yeah, that's me. Thanks. It's no problem, I was just afraid my email didn't go through and you sold the eagles to someone else.

well, luckily for me i already found a new job...unfortunately that means that i no longer need to sell all of my sweet sweet plastic at ridiculous prices. i'll honor any deal i had in the works, and give a 24 hour window to honor the current prices listed, but they will change after that! thanks guys!

whomever got the tye dye leopard (if that was recently), i will make you big time offer trade or cash. PM me for details. really anyone with a tye dye PL leop that nice should do himself a favor and contact me! i like to collect those and would appreciate it. i may have a used 1st run whippet up for grabs

i got that from Mr. Plow, i think he may have more...

this is not directed at pablo, but i wanted to add it here as well to make sure it's seen -

if we make a deal on here, the total amount agreed upon is to be added to my paypal account. if you make me pay the fees i will refund your money and keep, or resale the plastic. i'm already pretty much losing money on most of these discs as i am giving some pretty generous deals. since i've now found employment again, i don't really need to unload these. please don't be a paypal noob!

i can, but it will have to be tomorrow. i'm going to go buy a new digital camera as mine decided to break, after i dropped it! i have a couple different 175g XCals, one has a 09' worlds stamp, the other has a homegrown tour doublestamp. all are brand new, mint condition. or, if you have to have pics now, PM me your cell number and i'll take some with my camera phone.

i'm about to update the list with more goodies, so everyone check the main list again to see if there's anything you want!

i'm really surprised nobody jumped on some of those OOP Rocs! they are now priced closer to current resale value.

shipped everything out yesterday and today, so everyone who bought discs should be getting them soon!

shoe, i still need your address!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts