• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Discs Updated

dbrodeanu

Bogey Member
Hello,

I wanted to get an overview of the discs that I have at the moment. Since coming back to the sport for close to a week and a half, I have gone ahead and updated the discs a bit since the last thread I made - Beginner Discs. The bag itself looks the same as the first one however, I made a few changes to the bag, listed below:

- Removed the 2 Aviar Putters and replaced them with 2 XD Putters at 170-175g
- Added an X Line Avenger SS
- Added a Star Sidewinder (traded it for my Avenger w/ my friend)
- Added a GStar Valkyrie

Those are the only additions to the bag. The rest are still the same - 2 Leopards, 2 Sharks.

I kept the 2 Leopards and 2 Sharks because I could potentially still have some use for them depending if I can get them to work however, after today I don't see me needing them all to often, well, maybe the Sharks as they are still good for those closer baskets off the tee.

Anyways, how does the bag look now with the updated disks? I managed to have some very nice shots today with these new discs, but any suggestions to the bag would be greatly appreciated as always.

Cheers!

I've never used XD's so I can't comment on those. Those 3 drivers should work very well for you though. Those are 3 molds that anybody should be able to bag.

It'll probably be best going forward to maybe make an in the bag thread for yourself and post any changes you make in that thread. It'll be easier to keep track of the changes you make as you progress in one continuous thread. That's what most people do on here. Some have been going on for years now.

Okay, is that under Bag Suggestion & Feedback section?

Yessir. That would be a cool way to look back and see how your bag evolves over time, and I'm sure it will. I should really do one of those too.

Latest posts