• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DISCVAN | A1-Discs

discvan

Bogey Member
Ask A1-D...

Use your DGCR discount code for an extra 10% off every purchase.

Want to thank TimG for the opportunity to advertise here on DGCR.

Thanks and Throw Well,

trotter
A1-Discs

Just noticed the new banner at the bottom of the page. Welcome!

The bottom banner is new, right? Or am I just clueless? :p

It is new... for the longest time I was doing disc sales as part of the sdgc but recently started A1-Discs as a stand alone business after buying out the inventory. Mostly do merching for local tourneys in the surrounding area but make discs available for online sales so we can continue to turnover the inventory for the locals to keep it fresh.

If anybody is ever in SPI, IL - the discvan is sure to be near one of the courses...

We carry the full line of Vibram Discs @ $15.95 a piece, even the chunks and granites. Also carry the full line of DGA, which is currently being loaded up in the store. We are an authorized Innova Dealer and are proud to carry a full line of Discraft (still be loaded in the store).

We are also the only place where you can buy Paragon Disc Golf Apparel on line. Thanks for the welcome and Throw Well,

trotter
A1-Discs

What's the deal with shipping? There is no info about it on the site. (Or maybe I'm just blind)

Local Pick-Up is FREE of course - Springfield, IL

Standard Shipping - Anywhere in the United States

Accessories $1.67 for the first item $1.11 for each additional
Apparel $2.22 for the first item $1.11 for each additional
Bags/Straps $8.88 for the first bag $4.44 for each additional
Discs $2.22 for the first disc $1.11 for each additional
Hats $4.44 for the first hat $2.22 for each additional

Outside of the USA is more.

Actually the shipping would only be $2.22 for the 3 pack - that's the way the store software is set up and I don't feel like setting up another shipping category for a weekend... My laziness is your gain.

Throw Well,

trotter
A1-Discs.com

that's a badass van. your shipping costs get you immediately on my preferred sellers list

that's a badass van. your shipping costs get you immediately on my preferred sellers list

Thanks... the $2.22 is a running joke that I have with Miles over at Paragon Disc Golf. A few years back he got me hooked on the "222" shows up in the weirdest places at the weirdest times. So I figured, why not? Shipping is $2.22.

There are a ton of websites built around 222 - here is one... http://222mystery.com/about/

I think I saw that model at Bayville in VA Beach when I was there last Summer! :p

OK... now that is weird... I grew up in Virginia Beach and when I wrote that I was thinking of the creepy van that was down the street on Clydesdale Lane... strange...

We have about 1500 discs in the van - adding a few to the store each night... right now I am adding Orcs, Pegasus, Roadrunners and some more Rocs...