• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DISCVAN | A1-Discs

This is the worst best thread to pop up when I am wondering if a new bag will already be among my Christmas gifts. :/

Thanks... the $2.22 is a running joke that I have with Miles over at Paragon Disc Golf. A few years back he got me hooked on the "222" shows up in the weirdest places at the weirdest times. So I figured, why not? Shipping is $2.22.

There are a ton of websites built around 222 - here is one... http://222mystery.com/about/

my god he's right.. 222 keeps showing up everywhere!!!!

Lol... I found out, that if you walk down the 200 block of a given street, chances are you will find a #222... Those people have lost their minds! P.S. Great shipping price

Tonight we added some Paragon one-offs that are on special for the weekend - including some long sleeve dry-fits in any color as long as it is black...

Is it truly changing the plan when you got through life without one? FREE SHIPPING on orders $33.00 or more for CyberMonday... Why? Why not?