• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DISCVAN | A1-Discs

A-1 Discvan is a great place to buy discs from. Shipped out next day priority with del confirmation. Order was perfect and came with bonus schwag! Thank you very much!

I ordered 4 discs and got them super fast with bonus schwag as well. I will definitely order from them again. Thanks.

Thanks Fellas... For the Month of January we will be selling our Vibram Discs at $13.31 each.

We will continue to include a Paragon Throw Towel and Stickers in with each order - heck, we will add a Vibram Sticker too...

$33.00 or more on your order and you'll get FREE SHIPPING - just cuz'

HERE IS A LINK TO THE VIBRAM DISCS

Next order over $100.00 will get the sparkle green X-mas Leopard and 2012 Innova Calendar thrown in the package for FREE - Just Cuz.

GLOW DISCS @ $10.95 now organized as a collection

Glow Leopards
100_0107_original.JPG

There are also Glow Teebirds, Magics, Warlocks and Wizards...

OK... Just cuz' I like him...

$15.00 off any $50.00 or more offer if you use the COUPON CODE TEBOW at check out.

So that is much as a 30% discount on some already heavily discounted items.

Still include free shipping over $33?

Nope... now it is

"OK... Just cuz' I like him...

$15.00 off any $50.00 or more offer if you use the COUPON CODE TEBOW at check out.

So that is much as a 30% discount on some already heavily discounted items."

You figure your order right - it is actually an even bigger savings with the new promo.

$10.95 Star Plastic is pretty enticing - isn't it? And 30% off ( $15.00 off of $50.00 orders ) on top of that - how can anybody resist? It's a crazy-good deal.

Just looking to reduce the inventory by about 3 bins - then things get back to reality... It won't go on forever.

We are pretty sure you won't find Vibram any cheaper than $13.31 either... but for now, you can here at the discvan.

Sanity is making a comeback... Silly low prices and promotions end FRIDAY NIGHT - so if you want in on these SAVINGS - CLOCK IS TICKING.

site closed for maintenance? i was looking to put together an order but i can't skim the selection...

Sold all the inventory this weekend. Our local Catholic school announced it is closing so we are moving. Family first. As much as I love dg it is a distant second.

All existing orders have shipped, but the remainder of the inventory was paid for and picked up today.

Throw Well,

Trotter