• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Distance Driver you use most ON the course?

Polaris in either Q or base plastic depending on what I "may" (read "am likely") to hit.

Open course my Proton Wave gets the most use. Wooded course it's the Fission Tesla that becomes the workhorse.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Straight up distance on the course? Heat, River, or Escape depending on the wind. Heat for straight shots, River for a right finish, Escape for a left.

Sometimes an Avenger SS - I have a couple and most often they competed with the Heat. I found one that has been...seasoning...in the bottom of a pond for 3 years (per the prior owner) and good lord is that thing flippy. It's like they left the fade out of it. I feel like if I can figure out a hyzerflip on it the thing will go forever. Really need to get some field work in to dial it in. Right now it just gets used for long, more extreme right finishes.

I agree with the whatever is in the trunk.. Haha

Most used is typically a Relay

..followed closely by a light fission Tesla.. Plasma (or new fission haha) Wave but I don't have many distance hole needs.

Typically I play with two putters and a driver or a mid.. Around my house anyways and I only need a driver for about 4 or 5 holes

Latest posts