• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DNATION IS BACK

GOD I still have my MVP (can't remember name of it but it's a fairway driver i got an ace with) and the anode! I want to get some more MVP and Vibram stuff! (no clue why I have Legacy in my sig LOL)

How deep are the depths of Johnny? How many grains of sand are there in the world?

How deep are the depths of Johnny? How many grains of sand are there in the world?

Not enough. Also if anyone can find me a thread about the perfect trilogy bag that'd make me happy

I think Vibram went outta business?

February 20th, 2018 was the day of the announcement.

GOD I still have my MVP (can't remember name of it but it's a fairway driver i got an ace with) and the anode! I want to get some more MVP and Vibram stuff! (no clue why I have Legacy in my sig LOL)

Greetings Vibram Disc Golf Customers,

We have made the very hard decision to exit the sport of disc golf. We feel that the sport of disc golf deserves more attention and effort than our business is able to provide, given the volume of resources needed for the much larger segments of our business. We have had a hard time developing a disc golf focused business unit that can offer the product lineup, marketing efforts and event support needed to properly support the sport of disc golf in the role of manufacturer.

Please see your nearest Vibram Disc Golf retailer and stock up before they are gone!

We truly appreciate your partnership in our disc golf business and believe that in the end, this is the very best direction for us as a brand, no matter how hard of a decision this has been.

Best Regards,
Jeff

So it's not impossible to get sweet rubber, but it's gonna cost you. The post-fall collector market is rough on the pocketbook!

So did they send out a mailer to every old dgcr member to let them know they were welcome again since infractions expire and they no longer have real teeth, just dentures?

I decided to come back and Depth and I are Facebook friends so I decided to send him a D-Nation Screen shot.

Latest posts