• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Do all Orcs hate their owners?

Off topic...

Over 1,000 posts since joining in April09?!!!!, that has to be a record or something.

I was waiting for that...

1) I am sure my boss would be proud.
2) When half of your responses are smart ass one liners it is easy.
3) I always have my netbook sitting next to me at home if I am not doing something so its way too easy to pop on during a commercial and type a few smart ass responses.

My bright orange champ orc loves to hide in the middle of fairways. I swear it takes a skip about 30 seconds after I throw it when I'm not looking...

I would dive into a raging river to retreive my Orc if I had to. Since its the best disc ever, I really DONT see that happening.

The only one I've thrown tries to get away from me every time. Tried it everyday for a week before retiring it. I think I've spent more total time looking for that disc than any of my other ones, except maybe my sidewinder (only because I've had it for so long, not because it hates me). I always blamed it on me not being able to throw it, but I like this theory better.

my only champ orc found the water during the first week. I have an older one that is beat up. it likes the trees. the key to making it work is yelling something geeky while throwing it.

sorry but my champion orc is a good little disc for me. maybe because it is orange? i hardly ever backhand it, it is my forehand disc.

Mine has been pretty good to me. I have both a Champ and a Star, alternating between rounds because neither have earned spot in bag yet.

I don't know about this disc either, I have aced a hole with one and then a couple rounds later I lost it, so I have mixed feelings about them, but never replaced it so I guess there is my answer.

I've had a few Orcs.
So far, I've been able to give them away or score a trade.
They fly pretty well for me, sort of the way a bird flies after one wing is shot.

Latest posts