• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Do any pros putt with mvp putters?

And I mean NT, big name pros. I see a lot of newer players using them. I also mean the "go to" putter, not just another disc in the bag. Not ripping them, just curious.

MVP doesn't sponsor anyone, do they? As such I would have to assume that no big time pros are using their stuff...

I've played several times with Nikko and would consider myself friendly with him.
Prior to the prodigy mids, I know he was throwing both an axis and a vector.
Both of which like 400 ft... It was awesome.

I don't think that top pros are interested in having their putts bounce off the center pole and out of the basket, just so they can look hip by carrying cool discs

The follow up questions would have to be: how many pros throw premium plastics for putting? And how many use a premium plastic for short range, if they also don't 't use it to putt?

MVP doesn't sponsor anyone, do they? As such I would have to assume that no big time pros are using their stuff...

I don't think that top pros are interested in having their putts bounce off the center pole and out of the basket, just so they can look hip by carrying cool discs

No its junior high, where everyone gets their panties in a bundle if you question MVP.

No.

/thread

:clap:

No its junior high, where everyone gets their panties in a bundle if you question MVP.

More like middle school, where immature kids troll for reactions. Pretty much every MVP vs. The World thread starts with some jakoff like that kid posting something idiotic, and 10 other idiots posting clapping smilies. It's never the MVP throwers who start this stuff, in fact considering the flame baiting towards MVP on this board, I consider the MVP throwers some of the best at dealing with it, a majority have learned to ignore the people who have nothing better to do with their lives then to flamebait.

And I agree /thread. Just sad we can't have reasonable discussions on this forum anymore, the thread doesn't get 10 replies before some troll comes in to throw a match in the woodpile.

I think it's hillarious that people care what prodogy players throw but don't care that no one of name throws MVP.

More like middle school, where immature kids troll for reactions. Pretty much every MVP vs. The World thread starts with some jakoff like that kid posting something idiotic, and 10 other idiots posting clapping smilies. It's never the MVP throwers who start this stuff, in fact considering the flame baiting towards MVP on this board, I consider the MVP throwers some of the best at dealing with it, a majority have learned to ignore the people who have nothing better to do with their lives then to flamebait.

And I agree /thread. Just sad we can't have reasonable discussions on this forum anymore, the thread doesn't get 10 replies before some troll comes in to throw a match in the woodpile.

I'd say the Atlas thread's antics were started by an MVP fanboy, but who knows, don't feel like re-reading it.

The follow up questions would have to be: how many pros throw premium plastics for putting? And how many use a premium plastic for short range, if they also don't 't use it to putt?
would you consider innova's Pro plastic to be premium?

You must be kidding! You have trolled the Innova threads repeatedly. Are you really that blind to your own hypocrisy? Hilarious!

Nice post DeadEye :thmbup: