• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Do you know what disc this is?????

I love all these selections that were never made in grip line.

Grip line drivers/mids:
Vision
Mirus
Primitus
Medius

What is this Innova disc

So I have this old mint proto star disc and I have no idea what it is. It feels like a roc, but it has no bead, pretty old, its not a hammer or stingray. What is it. It has san marino engraving, no markings on back. Attached are some pictures. I want to sell it, but need to know what it is first. Let me know and if you know what its worth let me know. I want to try to get rid of it at a fair price for whatever it is. thanks

Attachments

• proto front.JPG
    proto front.JPG
    130.4 KB · Views: 35
  • Wing.JPG
    Wing.JPG
    80.8 KB · Views: 59
  • Engraving.JPG
    Engraving.JPG
    119.9 KB · Views: 33
Its definitely not a goblin or an aero. Pre goblin and I compared the rim with an aero and its not even close. Its a mystery. Who will figure it out.

goblin? Aero?

Primutus or something close to that.

I bet its the Primitus, but it really could be the Mirus. The first plastic they had was their "Premiere Edition," which was pretty Grip Line-like in nature. Both those discs made the popping noise and were pretty grippy. I can check tomorrow for you.

So its not a shark or moray. Compared both. Stingray would fit for bottom half, but not top. I think its a half stingray half roc. So I'm 99 percent sure it has a stingray bottom and roc top. 1 percent left to figure out name.

Latest posts