• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

do you organize the discs in your bag?

Mids on one side, Drivers on the other. I have a Lat Pro bag. 2 putters in the putter pocket and one backup putter in the side pocket.

yes by speed/stability and have different colors next to each other.

i.e.

(10-speed drivers)
Beast
160-class SOF
Max wt SOF
CPD
Test config PD

(Mids)
Cobra
Buzzz
Roc
Spider
Gator

(Putt-approach)
Classic Roc
Rhyno

I do.
I keep drivers on the left, mids in the middle, and putters on the right.
Drivers are organized by speed (13 at the outer edge) and down.
Mids are mixed up, and putters by frquency of use (besides my main putter that's in the putter pocket.

Yep, same as you. Distance first, then by stability.

In this order...

Drivers - Leopards (3), Teebirds (2, now 1 after I lost one last night.), Banshee (1), Blizz Destroyer (1).

Mids - Comets (2), Rocs (2), Drone (1), Rhyno (1). I keep my Rhyno with my mids, even though most probably consider it a putter.

Putters - Anode (1), Ion(1)

Drivers in the front section, with the most used in the front (either the trident or Wraith) and the least used towards the back. Mids and putters in the back section with putters closer to the front than mids.

My bag is fully divided: republicans on the right, democrats on ...

... wait!

Drivers on the left (flight plate toward outside of bag)
Distance on the outside decreasing in stability (Halo, Halo, Hurricane)
Fairway decreasing stability (Firebird, Saint, Saint, River)
Mids/putters on the right (flight plate towards outside of bag)
Mids on outside decreasing in stability (Sentinel, Buzzz, Buzzz, Fuse)
Putters decreasing in stability (Zone, Pure)
Towels, snacks, extra h2o, speakers, whatever in middle section.
|(((((((|xx|))))))|

I organize by speed first. Rather than each classification going OS > US, I organize my drivers OS > US and mids US > OS so my least stable molds are in the middle of my bag.

C-PD, S-PD, TeeBird, River, Flying Squirrel, Wasp (beat straight Z), Wasp (OS Ti), Zone.
Wizards in the putter pocket.

I generally separate putters, mids and drivers, no organization beyond that.

Destroyers, King and Boss on the far left, Kraits, Wraiths, Archangel, Stalker, Valk and Leopard in the middle, mids and my gummy Rhyno on the far right. Vibram Ridge in the putter pocket. Works for me (looks like I'm the only one who has drivers in two dividers. Methinks I should cut back on my massive driver inventory...)

Last edited:
I go putters/mids/fairways/drivers/utility from left to right and beat to new in each section.

Latest posts