• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Do You Want a Sponsor?

What Sponsorship Would You Want?

• Innova

Votes: 133 44.8%
  • Discraft

Votes: 84 28.3%
  • Gateway

Votes: 30 10.1%
  • Millenium

Votes: 10 3.4%
  • Lightning

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Other

Votes: 38 12.8%

• Total voters
I only throw Discraft. That would be amazing. Don't get me wrong; if Innova or Gateway offered me a deal I would take it in a heart beat.

I throw a mix of Innova, Discraft, and a few Millennium. I went with Discraft, because I have been buying more of their discs lately, and really like them.

Gateway, they make some great drivers and putters. fi i couldnt throw my Voodoo i would be done, plus if you are sponsored by them, you can throw other discs as well. it gives you an advantage over other players

I would have an easier time moving to an all discraft bag, so that's the direction I would lean if I could get a sponsorship.

XL would replace a leopard, but I'd have a tough time finding a replacement for the Striker...stalker would probably be the next best thing. Wraiths would be easily replaced by surges. Everything else is already DC.

I chose gateway, because I have a mixed bag. I couldn't give up my Buzzz to throw all innova. I wouldn't want to give up my valk or teebird to throw all discraft.

I would have to go with discraft. One of my favorite discs in the Wraith, but I'm sure I could find a Discraft equal. Plus I just couldn't give up my Buzz, Challenger or Banger

I voted Millennium. I have mainly Innova discs, because they're the only brand that the "box/sports" stores carry within 100 miles of me. I love the JLS but can never find them other than on line. And figure that I could learn to like their other discs too. It would probably serve me well to simplify my bag.

As far as a non disc golf pipedream, how about Ludwig and Zildjian? :)

I would go with Vibram.
That way I could get free shoes and could use any driver or mid I wanted to.
I would also be an insider when it comes to development of their mids and drivers.

I have a good mix of DC Innova and gateway in ym bag but I'd take Innova just for the access to collectable stuff

what about DGA, Lat64, or Discmania?

Personally I'd rather be sponsored by a store or none disc-making company. That way i can throw whatever disc i want. no one brand makes all the best discs.
If i had to chose a company though i'd say Discraft but only if they'd make the Challenger in regular elite X again(even if its just for me). I hate soft, floppy putters! and the D plastic beats in way to fast.

I would go with Vibram.
That way I could get free shoes and could use any driver or mid I wanted to.
I would also be an insider when it comes to development of their mids and drivers.

in your dreams maybe. i doubt you would have access to whatever shoe you wanted. plus they dont make the shoes just the soles.