• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Does Innova change their discs??

holydiver98

My dad has a 2003 campion Beast and the lip starts out going flat and gets a little steeper at the inside of the lip... I just bought a beast this year and instead of getting steeper at the end, it just stayed at the same slight angle all the way across the lip... so what im asking is does innova ever change the shape of their discs but keep the same name?? I hope i didnt sound too confusing... btw, both discs are champion plastic

it sounds like an old mold beast which in now the orc i believe. someone correct me if im wrong

I think your right... my dads older one is shaped almost exactly like my orc and is somewhat more overstable than my beast i got this year

it sounds like an old mold beast which in now the orc i believe. someone correct me if im wrong

Orc and old mold beast are very similar, but they are not the same mold.

Also, do pro line monsters differ from l mold pearly stock ones? The nose seems a bit blunter on the stock stamps.

So if my dad would lose that disc and wanted to get a new one, would he be better off getting and orc or a beast?

^ an orc or maybe even a wraith.

But you can still find the old mold beasts pretty easily and relative to other oop they're def on the cheaper end. The old mold beast is know as the X mold.

^ an orc or maybe even a wraith.

But you can still find the old mold beasts pretty easily and relative to other oop they're def on the cheaper end. The old mold beast is know as the X mold.

Marshall Street had a bunch of old mold Beasts run for them, just like they did with the flat top Rocs, so that would be a good place to start.