• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Double Dub's Wall O' Rocs

Nice collection, they should be thrown though, not on the wall. Where are all of the Champion/CE rocs? I didnt see any of the older KC Pros? Are they in the safe? Got any of the old Texas 10 flat tops? How long you been collecting them?

Last edited:
I have a reserve stack just for throwing. The Roc Wall is really just a novelty. They are Rocs that I would not be upset (too bad anyway) if it came up missing. I just pulled a flat top off the wall for a friend who's been away from the game for awhile.

I missed out on all the collecting betwen 2000-2004. I never picked up a disc in those years and a I fully regret it. Missed out on the 8x, 9x and CE stuff. I do have an 01, 02, 03 and two 04's.

I have plenty that I throw. In my bag: 10x KC, 11x KC (2), 8x Proto Rainbow and super-stable Star.

I have numerous big birds (San Marinos, Ontarios & Ranchos) that I do throw, it's just my understable 8x is so money that I don't need to have them in my bag.

I will pull all the Rocs out one day and post a picture.

Then I'm going to move... ;-)

Ya I missed out to, really didnt start getting serious into the game till mid 02/03 but i have retro collected, is that a word?:confused:Anyways I have tons of them and love them all so I know how you feel. I have 20 aces with rocs so my roc wall is a little different;). Anyways if you ever interested into collecting some more or trading, let me know, between us we have them all, or close to it.

technically, if you missed collecting between 2000-2004, you should have still had a shot at all the 8x and 9x stuff, which came out after Climo's 1997 and 1998 victories... the 9x was produced until his 10th win, which happened in 2000.

I really wish they would go back to that ring stamp -- loved that look. It has the appearance of a medal or a crown. The ring stamp just looks like a disc for a champion.

All that said -- beautiful wall. Would be great ambiance for a poker room. Just no cigars at the poker table. Nothing would be worse than having all those beautiful discs end up saturated with smoke. Kudos on a gorgeous collection, and for sharing some great pics.

I don't have my rocs on a wall - the only thing I've collected since 2000 has been the CE stuff from USDGC. Most of my roc collection of about 80 or so discs were acquired between 1989 and 1995.

It is a very nice wall though btw...my ladyfriend has banned wall disc until we upgrade from our apartment and she can properly hide me and my crap either in a garage or back room...

I feel ya on that friend. Other than the garage I'm lucky enough that my wife lets me decorate the living room/my studio space.

I think I might do the same thing , but with Magnets.:D

Here is the begining of my collection:

Picture011.jpg

Latest posts