• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] Dr.Disc's FREE DISC GIVEAWAY #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
? about your sig. did Paypal say something or charge you?

No, but I ask people to leave things blank to avoid any possible problems. Then for some reason people put stuff like, $12 for star archon or thanks for the disc. I do most of my posting in the MP, so I figured I would use it as a way to help other sellers if they feel the same way. I've only heard of people being contacted by Paypal. Either way, another entry into the disc giveaway.

No, but I ask people to leave things blank to avoid any possible problems. Then for some reason people put stuff like, $12 for star archon or thanks for the disc. I do most of my posting in the MP, so I figured I would use it as a way to help other sellers if they feel the same way. I've only heard of people being contacted by Paypal. Either way, another entry into the disc giveaway.

Ok. I like to add my username to the "You got money..." part so people know who the money is from.

*another entry*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts