• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DREAM FOUR-SOMES

With or without anti-schizophrenia medication?

If you pick 3 people with multi-personality syndrome, you could be playing with entire plethora of people. It would be like having a new 4-some on every hole! :p

1.Jennifer Connely
2.Maria Sharapova
3.Natalie Gulbis
What's that?
Oh, we're talking about dg? Well, I'd keep it the same. We might decide to play for something interesting.
Marissa Miller, Jessica Simpson, Scarlett Johanson and me of course.

1. Marx

2. Einstein

3. Nate Doss

4. Demi Moore as my caddy.

I think Groucho would be a kick (You were thinking Carl Marx, right?).

Einstein to discuss the theory of rotating circular objects and his relatives or is it relativity?

Nate for the obvious reasons.

To see the looks on the other guy's faces when Demi has to bend over and pick up the discs I "accidentally" drop every few holes. Might even put one in the water just to see her wet!!!

Woodpecker

As long as we are dreaming:

Feldberg, McCabe, Doss and myself.

Caddies: Scarlett Johansson, Selma Hayek, Jennifer Connelly

If the other guys want caddies, they can get their own.

This is a great question. We've posed this question to both Dave Feldberg and Eric McCabe:

Dave Feldberg's Answer:

1. "Jesper Lundmark - he somehow pushes me to my level and makes me nervous, and a lot of times I can't come through and beat him. He's one of the players that can give it to me a lot of times when I'm not focused."
2. Avery Jenkins - "Avery is the player who - when I wake up in the morning and I see him on the cover of a magazine, I say to myself, "I want to be on the cover of the next magazine." I make it a goal and it's always been a goal of mine my whole career to try and do my best to beat Avery, and Avery vice versa, in a friendly manner though. We love each other and we're best friends, but you've got to have somebody to push you and now I've upped the bar and now it's his turn to up the bar. Look for big things from Avery soon, I think."
3. A three headed monster of Doss, Climo, and Schultz - "When one of those three is in my group, I know I have to bring my A game, and when I'm not bringing my A game - they can feel it, and they bring their A game and they put me down."
4. Brad Schick - "I nominated him for the sportsmanship award in 2007. I don't know what it is - but I never have a bad time when I'm playing with him. I think my average when I'm playing with him is 1050 or something. The guy just puts me in a good mood, so having him around is important.
Read Dave Feldberg's full interview at:
http://www.1000rated.com/2008/08/spotlight-2008-dave-feldberg/

Eric McCabe's answer:

1. Ken Climo - Why? Because he's the man! 12x World Champ, come on Climo IS Disc Golf. They don't call him the "Champ" for nothing. I enjoy playing with Kenny and think he gives me the biggest push because if you're keeping up with him, you're doing something right.
2. Cale Leiviska - I've played a lot of golf with Cale over the last couple of years and not only is he a solid player, but he is always pumping the card up encouraging everyone to tear it up. I know if I'm playing bad and Cale's on my card he will easily light a fire under me and get me back on track. Thanks Cale!
3. Dave Feldberg - I mean he has been pretty clutch in 2008 winning Japan, and Worlds, not to mention his NT victories, and currently being ranked number 1 in the world. If you beat Dave, this usually means you've finished somewhere toward the top.
4. Travis Blasé - He just seems to have a certain laid back humorous attitude, that makes for an enjoyable experience. Numerous times I have finished a round of golf with Blasé and spent more time laughing than anything else.
Read Eric McCabe's full interview at:
http://www.1000rated.com/2008/12/spotlight-on-eric-mccabe/

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
Being a TD helper has it's advantages, At one of the early Hall of Chains tournament's in Canton, Ohio. I arranged the cards so that Steve Wisecup, Sharon Jenkins and Chris Peligrino we're in my group.

So now, when I play in a tournament and get stuck with a couple younger inexperienced players, I don't fret (like some people do), but remember how it could be if I volenteered to help the TD when checking people in and just make the best of it and see the leaders in the second round on my card.

My dream 4-some

I forgot to add this to my last post.

But my dream 4 some playing a round of Disc Golf would be my late Step Father Allen Gilkey would be caddy, my late friend Eric Hickman and my late friend Jesse Buryj and my late friend Brent Hambrick and my late friend Gordon Holton. (O.K. that 5 in a group, but I've played in tournaments with 5 players in a group before and this is my dream group.)

Even though they're always with me in my thoughts and prayers, I would love another round of Disc Golf with my late friends (Though my Step Father never played I know he is there caddying with me every round of golf I play).

R.I.P my friends and I hope you all will find me a sweet course to play in Heaven when and if I ever get there.

I forgot to add this to my last post.

But my dream 4 some playing a round of Disc Golf would be my late Step Father Allen Gilkey would be caddy, my late friend Eric Hickman and my late friend Jesse Buryj and my late friend Brent Hambrick and my late friend Gordon Holton. (O.K. that 5 in a group, but I've played in tournaments with 5 players in a group before and this is my dream group.)

Even though they're always with me in my thoughts and prayers, I would love another round of Disc Golf with my late friends (Though my Step Father never played I know he is there caddying with me every round of golf I play).

R.I.P my friends and I hope you all will find me a sweet course to play in Heaven when and if I ever get there.
i think the courses in hell might not be that different than playing in Houston. :)

Man, this thread is crazy.

But for the record, along with myself I would want

1. Cale Leiviska
2. Ken Climo
3. Val Jenkins

I think it would be fun to learn from those three and of course they would kick my butt.

As far as a group made up of people from this site that I have yet to play with

1. Olorin
2. EricJ
3. Marty McFly