• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Drew's bag 2016

Drew

Birdie Member
So I am fairly happy with my overall bad setup but I know it needs some tweaking. I will try to list what I am using each disc for next to it.

Blizzard Boss (super domey)- max distance driver. It was given to me and I certainly don't love it, but when I throw it right I is my longest disc. A but too nose sensitive for me.

PFN Star Beast- pretty beat makes for solid hyzer flip distance s shots I like it ok

Solf 175 first run fairly broken in- I love the disc and have had it for some time now. It works great lines and always has its dependable fade. Long control driver

11x kc firebird- absolute meat hook, it is a tool more than a disc for me

Candy pro firebird- longer and more beat than the 11x a lot more distance on windy days than the 11x fb

Z crush- it's in the bag for I am not sure what reason. It is longer than either fire bird and gets used when it is a bit too much wind for the olf to hold tight lines and I need more d than the fb gives. Over all its an ok disc

Champ roadrunner- one of my longest discs and is of course great for the anhyzer lines. I can put this to about 380+ for big turnover shots and pushes the boss for my longest disc overall but making it end straight I can only get about 360 out of it.

Twelve time kc pro eagle x- it is a weird run with the older twelve time stamp but flight numbers as well. Really opaque champ plastic and an all star stable to over stable fairway driver.

FD- one champ star blend max weight that is fairly stable and a light g star that is a minny road runner. These do a lot of the heavy lifting on my local wooded courses. They are great finesse discs and do very well for me.

Star beaded gator- it's a beast meat hook as it should be.

Buzz- one fresher big z that is still somewhat stable, one worked in old z that is very workable.

Rhyno- flat beat up Ontario pro that is a great touch approach disc, one xg champ for off the tee and longer approach shots. The rhyno is also my favorite disc to flick for finesse up shots.

Wizard- two very old wizards. I have been told they are old g9i plastic blends but I don't know. One has no tooling at all one has the old circle tooling. They are still nice and stable great for stable off the tee and approach when I need more glide than the rhyno and outside the circle putting.

Pure-a very early run zero line pure with the jesper lundmark stamp that is my in the circle putting and some anhyzer approach as well as longer distance anhyzer putting

Well that is what I carry around the course and it has done well so far. I feel like I can do better for myslef in the distance slot and have thought about a tern or pro wraith, the beast is not as dependable as I would like, but it does ok for me. Any suggestions or glaring weak spots in the bag?