• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Driver for annies with some height?

Any Dx fairway driver is good for this. My personal fave is an X-XL. Makes for beautiful high ani's

No disc will really help you, get some snap! If you can't get a RR to hold its turn to the ground you got issues. A RR on a pure anny line = roller. The hole #12 you talking about looks more like a turnover shot rather than a pure anny line. Snap the RR on hyzer, let it flip and turn, turn, turn.

I have a similar problem with that disc too, it is great for a 10-20ft off the ground fast anhyzer. I use a Roc for those higher shots if it is short. If not try something with a smaller rim like a TL, Leopard, or even Archangel.

Why are you trying to get height on that hole? Or are you talking about getting height on other holes? A nice low turnover shot on that hole is exactly the shot you need, especially in summer when those first trees are full of leaves.

On a side note, I love Belmont.

opto vision. i was throwing on a football field yesterday goal post to goal post (300 ft plus)... huge anny line, the disc was way past the OB line on the left side... i was practicing that wide, sweeping anny shot in prep for a tourney coming up where i need that shot on a particular hole.

The disc needs to either be less stable than the road runner you're throwing or you need to put it on a steeper angle. The higher you throw it the steeper the angle needs to be to keep it in anhyzer the entire throw.

This^
u dont need to buy a new disc. U just need a beat disc that u can throw naturally and the disc will do the work. I try to keep my throw the same and let the disc i choose do all the work

Get over your DX phobia, because a DX leopard is what you need for this shot :) Just because the plastic is cheap doesn't mean it sucks, it just has a different use.

Latest posts