• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Drivers] Drivers with the most turn AND fade

Your best bet for this type of shot is to get a Stable to Overstable driver and throw a flex shot where you release it on a high hard anhyzer and it fights out of it and fades back. . For Me, I have found the C-PD to be good for this. It is a very underrated shot to use.

And if you go widest rim, super light weight and happen to get a stable version of said disc, you're going to get the most out of this shot.

The 150g and under, early Blizzard Boss' with the bubbles in the flight plate were amazing for that -3/+3 spread but they break in within 6-9 months of moderate use and no more magic.

I know it's a pretty line but to have a shot that requires it and to execute that shot would be 1/100 for the best of players. Other than that, many fairways won't allow for that much elbow room. Also, you do lose some distance with all that side to side travel over many other lines.

Last edited:

Latest posts