• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dyer's Guild Stencil help

solomon.trenton

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
I need a stencil and figured you guys would be the best option. I am looking for the huk lab design for a couple of my discs. I would like to get prices or trade value, for the large design and the small one. If you are willing to trade I could do something now, if not it ould have to wait until like Thanksgiving. So give me pricing/trade value for one small trifly and three small trifly. Same thing for the big one.

I sell stencils, however i will not step on the toes of any dyers out there even Huk Labs. So why not just buy one of their dyed disc.

If you want to make up a design and have it cut i would be happy to help you out.

Google it????

Google the image and print it out cut that out and stencil it onto the vinyl that's how i do all my stencils you don't need any programs but if you want to use one there are a few websites that will vectorize for free. A little "google" goes a long way!!