• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

dyes o booter

thanks everybody ! i appreciate the kind words. ill tell my friend to put up the comet. i did it for his shop so im sure hes selling it.i just dont know how much. its got 2 small bleeds but its brand new.

bennett thanks man! i appreciate that coming from you. everything was def hand cut and i get a lil queasy when cutting alot of intricate circles sometimes lol. i took a few months off from dying but i think ill be getting back into it again as ive had some offers locally.

ok. i just got done with my next dye for my friends shop. its a tiger design on a z stalker. the thing is super pearly. i almost want to keep it for my self.i was half tempted to dye the disc itself orange now but i might leave it like it is.

with light table off to see pearl
IMG_3823.jpg

IMG_3824.jpg

Great work Booter, super clean lines and the dye is consistent across the disc. Excellent work!

They all look great! Wish I had the skillz / motivation to dye my own discs. Is that orc for sale?

thanks guys!
thanks jason,glad to see another local stopping by the shop.I appreciate the kind words.you have a pm

shoe59 thanks man.it just takes practice and patience .I'm still fairly new as I just started back in oct 09 or so. It's easy to do and even easier if your a fast learner. Orc is not for sale though. The only ones that are ,are the comet,and the stalkers

What weight is the Comet, and how much are you looking to get for it?

its been a while. heres more dyes i did lastnight and today.

tribal moon on my favorite glow stalker
IMG_4313.jpg

random pattern on my opto fuse
IMG_4311.jpg

monkey on my td rush
IMG_4308.jpg

and a yin yang fish for a buddies wraith
IMG_4306.jpg

all hand cut :)

thanks guys:hfive: i have my days. i probably wont dye any of my stuff for a while lol. it usually only happens when i do dyes for others or when i get tired of looking at my blank discs

heres some others ive done but didnt post

firebird on an 11xfb

IMG_4121.jpg

random stuff i did for a buddy. i did another 7 or so i believe but i didnt take a pic. scorpions on drivers and rampant lion on mids

IMG_3902.jpg

Last edited:
got some new stuff ive been doing. been busy doing dyes for locals lately.its been fun!

cryztal stalker. i dont know what that little brown spot is,i just looked again and its not there. must b a glare or something
IMG_4349.jpg

pearly valk
IMG_4347.jpg

pearly old mold beast
IMG_4342.jpg

pearly old mold beast
IMG_4341.jpg

trans former dyes for my buddies cryztal buzzz and coyote
IMG_4340.jpg

damn hotstamp was rough on there
IMG_4336.jpg

once again....all hand cut! i should be gettin a plotter soon, this stuff gets tedious after doing them back to back to back

oh. heres 2 more i forgot

champ mako
IMG_4351.jpg

and a pro line monster i kinda messed up . i tried the marbling effect for the first time and it didnt go too well then i tried to remask the monster logo and well yea. still a great thrower though
IMG_4350.jpg

Latest posts