• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] Dynamic Discs Deal of the Day

Dynamic Discs

Bogey Member
We recently received a large shipment from Discraft. In that shipment we have some unique and old school plastic as well as a huge selection of misprints. Today's featured DDeal of the DDay is the misprint CryZtal Buzzz. They are $11.95 each or $9.95 if purchasing 5 or more! This is an excellent value!

http://www.dynamicdiscs.net/Misprint-Discraft-LE-Cryztal-Z-Buzzz-p/0576-0.htm

We will continue to post the items that we are featuring on here so that you can stay informed. Many of them will be unique items at a value price.

Haven't come across anything yet. I have about 9 2nd Fist Run Buzzz' available. Some with the actual 2nd stamp and others with the old school bar stamp.

We had some Z MRV's not too long ago but they might be out of here by now. I will look around the shop and hopefully have some good news for you.

I think I'll be coming by the shop tomorrow with a truck full of shoppers for you... I'll have to feel up some of those buzzes and hopefully pick up something nice.

I think I'll be coming by the shop tomorrow with a truck full of shoppers for you... I'll have to feel up some of those buzzes and hopefully pick up something nice.

You may want to call the number for the store to check and see if it is open. I don't know what time if any the guys go in on Sundays. Rusco may give them one day a week off. :|

We only take days off for special occasions:) Last weekend was just so the case. Kevin, Thanks for bringing the crew in! Sounds like you guys got stocked up on some sweet plastic at some sweet pricing! Next time maybe you guys can bring a small trailer and really stock up:)

Z Meteor is going to be a stock release from Discraft this year. We were trying to get this a long time ago and got shut down.

granger913: We do have some old school Reapers available on our eBay store. Just search Reaper. http://stores.ebay.com/Dynamic-Discs We have some more available in a couple different stamps so if you want to discuss them just shoot me an email. [email protected]

Latest posts