• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Dynamic Discs Mystery Box Special

Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone can edit posts can someone please put in there that it was a $50 box. It won't let me edit it. Its been past 5 min. Thanks

This must have been a $50 box. I can't wait until more of these get posted. This box didn't feature anything 'too exciting' but there are plenty others out there that had some rare finds and more. Only 10 of the 9/11 discs were produced and we never really did anything with them. Those are pretty unique and something worth hanging on the wall in my opinion.

We should have taken a picture of each box that went out but were short on time and rushing to get orders out as soon as they were placed.

On another note, I will be pulling more things out of the 'vault' and keeping this special going through the weekend for sure.

Oh, and the white x-out QJLS. That is a first run made in CE plastic and likely worth $25-$35 to the right person.

DGCRers, make sure you put in the notes that you found this deal here. I did just to let them know we appreciate getting the lowdown. :)

BTW this is way more exciting than a misprint deal.

im gonna save up money so i can buy myself one of these =D and hopefully the girlfriend will get me one...and so will my aunt...for christmas =DDDDD

Alright. Ordered my $150 pack! I put in the comments that I wanted no Discraft, a few Latitude, a Warlock or Magic, and our t-shirt sizes. I really hope they come through. I'm very, very excited for this. I even stepped up shipping to be quicker which is something I very rarely do.

Jeremy and all the guys at DD really do know how to represent the DG scene. On another note if you havent played a DD tournament yet, make your way to Texas, OK or Kansas and get out to one of these events

I'm not sure if a thread was started for this or not but here are my discs that I got from my DD Mystery Box.

Black Elite-X Wasp 174g says 8 of 25
White KC Pro Aviar 171g tourney stamp
Glow Champ Boss 175g tourney stamp
Star Boss 174g 10 Year Anniversary 9/11 DD Stamp
Red QJLS 174g Ice Bowl 2003 stamp
White QJ?? 174g Millennium X-Out
Clear Gateway Spirit 170g
Orange Ching Power Velocity 166g
Not a bad haul. Was really excited about getting this. Well worth the money.
IMG_20111125_181142.jpg

did you get a gift certificate too?

here's mine (no pictures)

orange LE crystal z stalker
Tourney stamped white esp buzzz (a bit domey so I'm excited to see how it flies)
Yellow esp buzzz (tourney stamped)
pink lat 64 midrange disc (core, fuse, pain?)
pro-d rocket x2 blue
kc pro aviar white
yellow MS Aurora by millenium (grippy as hell)
a red (r-pro?) cro? not sure what the disc is, either a slow mid or a fast putter by innova

plus a mini and $5 certificate which i promptly used on another $50 box

Thanks for all the positive remarks about Dynamic Discs. We are trying our best to push the disc golf scene and really appreciate all the support that we are receiving. Our 2012 tournament schedule is shaping up to be the best yet! Can't wait to get back out on the road.

Mystery Box #2 remarks:
pretty sure that is a 1st run Millennium Aurora MS and yes, it is grippy
probably an R-Pro XD

Glad to hear that gift certificate got used right away on another box:)

broke down and put an order in for a $100 box...figured the extra 5 bucks in gift certificates and free shipping made it an easy upsell from the $75 box. bring on the sweet plastic...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts