• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Dynamic Discs Mystery Box Special

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dynamic Discs

Bogey Member
Dynamic Discs Mystery Box Disc Golf Discs Set

It's the holiday season and Dynamic Discs is throwing together some great value packs! Each set is guaranteed to be valued at more than double the purchase price. Most of the discs will be 170g+.

Each set will also include a a free mini, a free Dynamic Discs Koozie, and a free Dynamic Discs sticker. Each $50 and $75 set will also include a free $5 voucher and each $100 and $150 set will include a free $10 voucher for your next visit to our online store!

There are 4 package sizes available: $50, $75, $100, and $150

The $100 and $150 packages come with free shipping to the United States.

We guarantee you will NOT be disappointed!

There will be no exchanges or returns for this package deal.

*Note - The product image above is just an example. Not everyone will receive the discs displayed.

To buy: http://www.dynamicdiscs.net/Dynamic-Discs-Mystery-Box-Disc-Golf-Discs-Set-p/5000.htm

Facebook feedback: http://www.facebook.com/pages/DynamicDiscs/302490030653?sk=wall

good stuff, how long is this offer going to last?

How many discs come in each package deal?
What type\grade of plastic are we talking about in each package?
DD always has some sweet discs but buying individual can be pricey on them.

I bought two mystery boxes and a shirt bundle deal of (5). Should have my product by Monday the 28th!! Woot woot!

I picked one up too (the big one)...just hope it lives up to my expectations.

discraft just gave one away on ther facebook and I lost. :thmbdown::wall:

I'm definitely interested! Is there any possibility that I could get one that doesn't have any Discraft in it??? Please let me know if this is possible!

I'm definitely interested! Is there any possibility that I could get one that doesn't have any Discraft in it??? Please let me know if this is possible!

lol I asked for one with no Innova! I wonder if they were expecting this or if they are suprised by how some people refuse to throw certain brands

lol I asked for one with no Innova! I wonder if they were expecting this or if they are suprised by how some people refuse to throw certain brands

So they can do special requests like this? If so, I'm sold.

We can't accommodate every request but try to do what ever we can. These packages have been amazing so far. Don't miss out on this special. It makes for the perfect Christmas gift. Also, if you want a shirt thrown in the mix or a towel, or any other request, just make a note when checking out and we'll see what we can do.

Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

Jeremy Rusco
Dynamic Discs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts