• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] Dynamic Discs Deal of the Day

Haven't come across anything yet. I have about 9 2nd Fist Run Buzzz' available. Some with the actual 2nd stamp and others with the old school bar stamp.
what color 2nd first runs do you guys have? do they have the certificates with them?

The other Reapers that I have right now are:
2x blue 172g first run
1x color max stamp 168g
1x color max stamp 174g
1x color max stamp 175g

I have a couple more Z Bangers available for $40 each plus standard shipping. If you would like one let me know.

Ian,

We can email you an invoice that you can pay directly with a credit/debit card. We can also take your payment over the phone if you want to call the shop. Let me know if you want to pick up the disc.

WOW! My recent dealings with DD had me in awe over the customer service, and this thread just enforces my view towards DD :thmbup:

Couple questions on your misprint packages

Hi DD,

I have a couple questions on your misprint packages.

Just wondering...

What does DD end up charging for shipping on the misprint packages?Example: How much would your 10 pack of Z or ESP discs cost to ship to zip code 48096?

Did you throw in any rare misprints in your deal or just all stock discs?Example: Discraft's Sportdisc.com usually had one or two "special/rare misprint discs" in the Z/ESP package.

Will you take any mold requests or just randomly pack them from your misprints?Example: Sportdiscs.com does not have those options. You can only choose plastic type.

Is the DD Discraft Misprint Deal shipped from DD or from the sportdisc.com store in MI?Example: Are the misprints from and shipped from your store or from sportdisc.com?

Thanks DD

PS I sent ya a pm on another question too.

Latest posts