• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Dynamic Discs Suspect

Soft suspect for putting????
I use my suspect on some one disc rounds its a great putter, ill be thinking of that!!

So if that's the case, man whoa!!! My buddy putts a roc and is a sniper. Now I can match him possibly with the madness of mid putting. Man I won't sleep til I get one. It's my favorite disc!

Last edited:
If you are following on FB EMac responded to me that perhaps on the DD online store next week
Although I'm tempted to check now

How does a suspect compare in stability to the verdict I'm loving my verdict right now?

Verdict is more overstable and like a buzzz with a nose spacer. Suspect is a flat top beaded mid that is similar in shape to a zone but straighter with fade and a little faster/longer

Steeze, you are saying the suspect is a little longer, straighter, zone, not a longer, straighter verdict, right?

The suspect makes an excellent approach disc up to 200ish feet, and is great for flicking around trees or throwing on a hard hyzer.

Putted with it a bit today, and it can handle thkse duties too!

Steeze, you are saying the suspect is a little longer, straighter, zone, not a longer, straighter verdict, right?

Correct. The Verdict is faster and longer than the Suspect by a little. I was saying the suspect is a little longer than a zone but a similar shape. I really like the dd mids that are coming together.

Dynamic really has a tight lineup. They handle all my stable/overstable-ish duties, and latitude/westside handle my under stable and massively overstable slots.

I will say, though, that dynamic has impressed me most of the three because they really seem to hit the exact right spot for me in each disc category.

The judge is a perfect putter for me
The truth is the perfect workhorse mid
The suspect fills the role between the two
The trespass is my go to driver
And if I pick up an escape, I assume it will replace the pd or qolf as my go to fairway driver!

Now, if only the ranger was more my style (or price)

Dynamic really has a tight lineup. They handle all my stable/overstable-ish duties, and latitude/westside handle my under stable and massively overstable slots.

I will say, though, that dynamic has impressed me most of the three because they really seem to hit the exact right spot for me in each disc category.

The judge is a perfect putter for me
The truth is the perfect workhorse mid
The suspect fills the role between the two
The trespass is my go to driver
And if I pick up an escape, I assume it will replace the pd or qolf as my go to fairway driver!

Now, if only the ranger was more my style (or price)

If you havnt tried the verdict you should its a real nice disc especially if you like the truth since the wing is identical

If you havnt tried the verdict you should its a real nice disc especially if you like the truth since the wing is identical

I may, i just feel like the truth is overstable enough that I hyzer it to get some really crazy left lines. The verdict will make my bag, just have little cash and the escape seems like a greater need right now.

In no way will an escape replace a pd or olf. Turns to much and doesn't fade as much.

I know, right now I am flexing my pd and olf to hit my straighter lines. I just meant the escape may replace them as my go to option.

What's the word on Fuzion Suspects? Similar stability to bio, or are we looking at the usual Fuzion is more stable than bio thing here?

Any opinions on the Classic Soft Suspect yet?
Just picked one up and am loving it after only a few rounds.
Very stable. Very grippy. Sits and stops where it lands very nicely!
Seems like it will be a good wet/winter disc here in the NW wooded courses.

What's the word on Fuzion Suspects? Similar stability to bio, or are we looking at the usual Fuzion is more stable than bio thing here?

They guy I play with just got a new fuzion suspect, and so far from watching him throw it against the bio suspect, the fuzion is straight beef. Much more of a hard lateral fade at the end of the flight.

They guy I play with just got a new fuzion suspect, and so far from watching him throw it against the bio suspect, the fuzion is straight beef. Much more of a hard lateral fade at the end of the flight.

Really, the ones I seen looked like they had a little dome to them. They wasn't flat like normal. I was unsure about trying one, but I might pick one up if they are a bit beefier.

I still haven't figured out what shots to use this disc for. Between my Pain, Mace, Truth and Judges, I can't quite figure when to use the Suspect instead of one of those.

Latest posts