• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Eagle Enthusiasm

Looks like there was another run of dx eagle x and there's a couple hundred F2 DX eagle X in the pro shop today…

Does the 2021 Barsby eagle fly any different compared to a regular Star Eagle? I got one as a birthday gift and I am liking it. I know a little about eagles, like the -L version. But I wondered if there is any discernable difference between the tour series and normal ones.

Naw Dawg- what you want is an Eagle X and the skill to throw it.
The Eagle L, TL, Explorer, dark Rebel, FD and 20 other discs are in that glidey stable straight fairway slot.
This thread is about the EAGLE!

Grabbed a couple DX Eagle-x's and a Champ Eagle-L to add to the collection just now. Still a decent amount available if F2s available in the innova store

Been eyeing these as Eagles are my most populous disc in my bag. How does champion color glow plastic beat in?

At least in related molds (TB, TB3, sexybirds) they are all max or close to it from what I have seen.

Anyone got their hands on a Color Glow Eagle yet? I've heard that plastic tends to be more mellow on the fade and if so I'm very interested in purchasing one

Anyone got their hands on a Color Glow Eagle yet? I've heard that plastic tends to be more mellow on the fade and if so I'm very interested in purchasing one

Felt a couple up at the shop yesterday. Plastic is softer than the CG I like and they were moderately domey.

Looks like they're all bought up from the Innova Proshop. Happy for him but sad for me :p

Eagle

The plastic looks and feels just like the 21 sexton firebirds. Mine all have a little dome and the one I threw had a little turn out of the box.

Interested in seeing how these new CG fly.

Dropped the eagle from the bag after I lost the last one I had and replaced it with Resistors. The barsby eagles I got last year were straighter. Hoping these are pretty beefy out of the box.