• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Eagle Enthusiasm

Discmania should really get their own production facility.

thats-the-joke-gif-5.gif

I have long been a dx eagle craver and recenty bought a star leopard on a whim, not knowing what to expect.

I can throw it 270 and it has a similar flight to a dx eagle x - hint of turn, good fade, decent into headwind.

Dynamic discs evader is like that too.

Anyone like 150s eagle Ls?
I have one that feels great
Too pretty to throw but I got some more recently that I'm gonna test

Today was Champ Eagle day. For some reason it was the only disc I could hit a line with. Didn't help chain outs and roll away though…

Anyone like 150s eagle Ls?
I have one that feels great
Too pretty to throw but I got some more recently that I'm gonna test

Where are you getting Eagle-L discs recently?!?

Put my 2019 Barsby Eagle in the bag yesterday. I thought I would lack the power to make it fly, but a few birdies later I'm sold. Got a 2021 coming.

Today was Champ Eagle day. For some reason it was the only disc I could hit a line with. Didn't help chain outs and roll away though…

Where are you getting Eagle-L discs recently?!?

Factory Store has 79 champ eagle L F2's in stock right meow

150 class, yes. Do you throw 150 class Eagle L? Is it reliable enough to fade at all after some rounds and trees?

I don't throw Eagle L's. I have DX eagle X's in various levels of thrashed to cover any Eagle L line. I've actually gone full eagle x in my bag, brand new champ glow X for my "Firebird" slot all the way to thrashed dx. Eagles are the only drivers I'm bagging right now

150 class X's and L's are a lot of fun to throw. Surprisingly stable if you throw them clean, obviously a wind beats them up way more than their heavier counterparts.

150 class leopards, teebirds, and valkyries are also awesome. Typically those champion blends are nice and gummy also.

150 class X's and L's are a lot of fun to throw. Surprisingly stable if you throw them clean, obviously a wind beats them up way more than their heavier counterparts.

150 class leopards, teebirds, and valkyries are also awesome. Typically those champion blends are nice and gummy also.

The only 150 disc I have in my bag is a Blizzard Destroyer. I don't have the speed for a proper Destroyer but I get more distance out of the 150 on these forrest tunnel shots, and the ground play is crazy.

Latest posts