• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Eagle VS TeeBird

Eagle VS TeeBird

• Total voters
I didn't vote because I have yet to use a TeeBird, sorry Valkyrie, but I do love my Star Eagle. I've been playing for two months now and I found my eagle on the second hole I ever played. I was borrowing only a midrange and putter from a friend so the eagle went immediately into my arsenal and it's been my go-to disc ever since.

I throw a wraith for fun sometimes and I have a leopard for anhyzers, but for 90% of my drives I'm using the eagle. It flies far with little effort and it's extremely predictable. What a great disc to find in the woods! :D

I didn't vote because I have yet to use a TeeBird, sorry Valkyrie, but I do love my Star Eagle. I've been playing for two months now and I found my eagle on the second hole I ever played. I was borrowing only a midrange and putter from a friend so the eagle went immediately into my arsenal and it's been my go-to disc ever since.

I throw a wraith for fun sometimes and I have a leopard for anhyzers, but for 90% of my drives I'm using the eagle. It flies far with little effort and it's extremely predictable. What a great disc to find in the woods! :D

Lucky! i wish i found a star eagle!
Anyways, i love ealges too, i use it for anything besides teeing off (untill im ready to putt)

I've become a Teebird fan. Flies dead straight, can give it a liittle anny or hyzer if you want and it holds the line, fade isn't too drastic. Works good in wind. Nice glide yet remains stable. Grip it and rip it. For me, it seemed a bit more forgiving.
If I could only have one driver, fairway or distance, it would be a Teebird.

This sums it up for me. very versatile disc. In my top 3 with the wraith and star max.

I think the Teebird is better of the tee but the Eagle is more usefull on the fairway.

Really i think any well rounded player should have both in their bag at all times.

I think the Teebird is better of the tee but the Eagle is more usefull on the fairway.

Really i think any well rounded player should have both in their bag at all times.

When i play i usualy bring 5 discs with me (no bag yet)

I carry
173 Destroyer
172 Beast
172 Eagle
167 Teebird
175 Aviar PnA

I take both of em, even tho i carry only a few discs because i like them both. I like the eagle more tho because it has alot of controll, i can make it do anything i need it too.

Teebird all the way. I just dont really like the eagle.
I like Eagle also but TeeBird has my vote.
Teebird gets my vote.
Very similar discs, but for me the Eagle does cut a bit sharper at the end of its flight.
Teebird is my straightest disc for driving and long tight fairways.
I do give respect to the Eagle- was my first driver.

Both are in my bag but the TeeBird is pulled out more.

I like Eagle also but TeeBird has my vote.

Both are in my bag but the TeeBird is pulled out more.

That's the way I am for now. I definitely throw the Teebird more, but I do like my Eagle-Xs. I'd like to keep them both, but they just seem to overlap too much for my liking. Between the champ, star, and dx Teebirds I've got all my shots covered.

I've changed my tune. I throw Eagle-Xs, don't use the Teebird anymore and use an Avenger/PD as a longer Teebird.

Latest posts