• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] easy come easy go

Status
Not open for further replies.

kpc2004

Double Eagle Member
well, i got laid off today so im selling some discs, and some i wasnt planning on selling anytime soon. sorry but most likely not gonna be any trades here other than for the teebird. prices include shipping to continental usa, and paypal only unless we work something out. if you have any questions, dont hesitate to ask. thanks for helping a brotha out! as always, im open to offers but im not going to give these away so please be reasonable. now on to the goods...

GOT A NEW JOB ALREADY BUT STILL LOOKING TO MOVE SOME OF THIS STUFF!!!

174g 9/10 black 10x kc pro eagle $35--SOLD!
kceagle.jpg

175g 10/10 mint green with red stamp and 175g 9.5/10 mint green with black stamp 1st run echo star xcals. black stamp was sold to me as new but clearly has a scuff on it so i am making sure you know about it before you buy it. $35 red BLACK IS SOLD!!!

echoxcals.jpg

180g 9.5/10 "Pro Shop Anxiety" 2009 Inncolor USDGC star roc. there were 250 of these made. stamp designed by Bob Camp (the dude who created ren and stimpy). i dont know what the individual number of this one is, sorry. dont really know how to price it since the only other one i can find has been steady chillin on ebay at like $150 and isnt going anywhere anytime soon, so ill start with $60 ?

proshoproc.jpg

177+g 10/10 ESP Buzzz with Texas Teams stamp. $14

TTBuzzz.jpg

175g 10/10 11x champ teebird (CA mold) with badass texas flag dye. THIS ONE IS TRADE ONLY!

texasTB2.jpg

only interested in rare rocs or buzzz's at the moment. if you have something else though, you can always ask and ill look at anything, just make sure you have a pic ready.

Last edited:
thanks for the bump! here are some more. i will have to take more pics and add some more tomorrow...

174g 9/10 legacy rampage $11
173g 9/10 glo Z nuke $14
175g 8/10 x-link firm VP $10

discsforsale6.jpg

175g 8/10 echo star boss with DD dye, ink on inside rim. this thing looks awesome! $12.50

DDboss.jpg

172g 10/10 CE QMS $30

ceqmsss.jpg

180g 9.5/10 "Pro Shop Anxiety" 2009 Inncolor USDGC star roc. there were 250 of these made. stamp designed by Bob Camp (the dude who created ren and stimpy). i dont know what the individual number of this one is, sorry. dont really know how to price it since the only other one i can find has been steady chillin on ebay at like $150 and isnt going anywhere anytime soon, so ill start with $60 ?

LOL @ this and so true!

i see that disc on ebay all the time.

+++
the artwork of Bob Camp is great.

Don't really need a wallhanger right now (money is tight, if i'm buying plastic i'm throwing it) but here's a great plastic at good prices bump.

Why trade only on the teebird? Everything has its price right?

yeah, but i usually get a better value with certain discs when i trade than when i sell. i wont refuse a really nice offer but im not putting it up "for offers".

Bump for a F*#^ the economy and the corporate mentality of cutting costs means less people, not bonuses for Executives!!!!!! Sorry for your situation man, I was there recently. Now I make less than what I did when I was 18...

If I had the cash that Pro shop envy would not be left here waiting.

thanks for the bump! my new job is to find a BETTER hob. i was working 11am-9pm M-F and 9am-1pm sat and my salary didnt match the amount of work i was putting in i just didnt have the balls to initiate the change myself.

MAKE SOME OFFERS PEOPLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts