• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Easy Score Card Pro

it'd be nice if this had gps support, so you could mark the tee, and then the basket, and calculate distances for each hole. like i said, i haven't had a chance to play with it yet, so if it does offer something like this i'm in the dark at the moment.

It does, however, I haven't played around with that much yet so I'm not sure how well it works.

He has a facebook page, and is very quick to answer problems or concerns and consider possible update ideas. Strongly reccommend this program.

yeah, i already emailed him asking about being able to add circles into the scoring to denote OB or penatly strokes. he said it'd be hard to use circles since you could have double and triple circles. is there an easy way to denote penalty strokes in the scoring?

yeah, i already emailed him asking about being able to add circles into the scoring to denote OB or penatly strokes. he said it'd be hard to use circles since you could have double and triple circles. is there an easy way to denote penalty strokes in the scoring?

I don't think its really necessary unless you like drawing things. The circles don't change the score.

is there an easy way to denote penalty strokes in the scoring?
West Coasters typically put a small "p" in the box if there's penalty stroke(s) on the hole.

The ESCp app allows you to track penalty strokes per player, see below. If you have multiple players you tap the player name to bring up the penalty panel.

scorecard.png

What happened to the app?

Since this app doesn't exist anymore or the name has changed, does anyone know of a good 2017 scoring and stat keeping app?

TIMG,

Just wondering if there was ever a solution, or if you've heard of a solution, to transferring disc golf scores originally recorded on the Easy Scorecard Pro app to your DGCR scoring app? I have 817 rounds over the past 5.5 years, and all the statistics that go with them, on my phone. I'd like to transfer those rounds to DGCR if that is possible. Any way to quickly and seamlessly transfer my scores to your app or any app for that matter? Thanks for your help.

Disc Golf Chuck

well that's not helpful... i've hung onto a .db file from my past rounds when I had easyscorecard. so what was in the pm? is there a way to get the data from a .db file?

You need to export as a CSV and import via the scorebook. As far as I know, Easy Scorecard can only do that one round at a time so it's not really ideal but it beats inputting each round one at a time manually.

If someone out there knows how to tap into that DB file and generate one CSV of all rounds, I can work with something like that but otherwise the one at a time thing is the only option.

For an Android app there is a good chance the DB file is SQLite database. Should be easy to confirm with SQLite Explorer.

Chuck actually did that and ran an export. I haven't had a chance to check out the csv yet but if it all works I asked him to share how he ran the export so others will be able to import their scores from that app (once I write the import for the new mass export csv).

Hi,

I am in the similar situation of wanting to export 200+ rounds from EasyScorecard to DGCR. Is there an update about whether or not the DB files can be used for the export process? Thanks for the help!