• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Echo-Star Destroyer Replacement

Drumroll.... It was almost flat and flippy, first try (on the local tour without warmup) I went 90% and slight hyzer, it flew a pretty turnover that would have faded if I gave it height. Can't wait to hit the field and compare it to my understable Flow!
I think it needs more hyzer than my Decodye Ballista.

Personally, I've gotten more distance out of G* Destroyers than Ballistas. I do like the Ballista a lot, but I feel like the G* Destroyer flexes out a little longer and glides better than a Ballista. Both will turn over if you throw them flat and hard.

The Ballista I threw most recently seemed to have a slightly dumpier/harder fade than the G* Destroyer.

I called Innova last week and learned that they are no longer making Echo-Star Destroyers. I have one and it's my longest disc. I have tried Pro (too flippy), Star(too stable), and even DX(also too flippy). Do you have any suggestions for Destroyers that fly similar to the Echo-Star?

I'm gonna be THAT guy and recommend a disc from another manufacturer - What I was looking for (in your description) is what I found in the Axiom Mayhem - Get max weight Neutron - It flies like 13/5/-1.5/2 - its a great disc and bombs - you will outdrive your destroyers foh sho

Also try the MVP Teleport as it just crushes and has that -1/2 kinda flight that a Echo star Destroyer gives

:thmbup:

Also an ICON Outlaw (by Legacy) would be a worthy replacement and they are very plentiful so no worries replacing them

Latest posts