• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Echo -Star Leopard?

all star leopards are more overstable. They take tons of time to beat in to leopard like qualities. It sucks, I'm currently doing it now, and after about a month, It's finally starting to get some high speed turn, but it always comes back

save yourself some time and get a pro leo already. great grip and glide for years.

Echo Star ain't really a scam, its just factory seconds being melted down instead of going to xouts, and the remolding probably gives the plastic a slightly different consistency. Now why they charge more for them is the scam. I think I'd love an echo teebird or leopard though, I think the feel is great and it beats in a faster than star, if only they didn't cost more.

Echo Star ain't really a scam, its just factory seconds being melted down instead of going to xouts, and the remolding probably gives the plastic a slightly different consistency. Now why they charge more for them is the scam. I think I'd love an echo teebird or leopard though, I think the feel is great and it beats in a faster than star, if only they didn't cost more.

I was under the impression that it is leftovers cut from the normal star discs. "We're selling you our scraps and passing on the savings to ourselves!"

save yourself some time and get a pro leo already. great grip and glide for years.

For some reason I thought pro leopards were OOP. Another disc to consider for the Christmas list

Sort of. I don't know about years. My pro leopard is still usable for sure, but its flippy. I played with my wife's well-beaten in DX Leopard the other day and thought it was crazy stable comparatively. I still stand by that disc.

I'm not crazy about E-Star, and it seems kind of silly to put a disc like the leopard in a crazy overstable plastic, but I'll have to throw one to find out because the Leop is probably a favorite of all time for me.

Latest posts