• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] Electron Envy

MVP fooling yallz and using the same mold. :p

Perhaps this one will help clarify my point better than the earlier pic
31e3541329adcaaf3324cf81164e02a1.jpg

So it's just a consistency problem? Or... are you sayin' they're flat-out selling Atoms as Envys ? :popcorn:

Mine just came in. Looks just like my Neutrons except for more shoulder angle. Flies much straighter than those Neutrons did when fresh. I'll carry it along with a Neutron, my Pure and a putting, putter. It will be an into the wind putter and occasional upshot disc.

Mine (2 stock stamp Softs, 2 special stamp Mediums) all came in great shape. Only field thrown the Soft that I'm sticking in the bag, so glidey and true. Makes my Soft Neutrons seem like they fly terribly (they don't). Gotta love stable discs that carry forever.

So it's just a consistency problem? Or... are you sayin' they're flat-out selling Atoms as Envys ? :popcorn:

I putt with both the E Atom and E Envy. Absolutely they are different discs. The Envy is taller, slower, and has more glide. I still use the Atom for ballistic putts.

I putt with both the E Atom and E Envy. Absolutely they are different discs. The Envy is taller, slower, and has more glide. I still use the Atom for ballistic putts.

Yea, I agree with what you said. I was really just playing off the previous post. I even have Atoms and Envys, and I find them to be great discs (although, I still end up rolling with Wizards). There is still, some significant difference between the two pictured Envys.

The e Envy is indeed a bit taller and a touch beefier on the rim than the Atom. The flight seemed very similar to a slighty beat in plasma Envy with a bit softer fade. Liked them a lot, extremely long for a putter just like the premium Envys

Had no luck yet putting these no Glide in the circle as I knew that would be the case for me vs my aviars. So I ordered some 168s to see how those do. I'm hell bent on trying to get this to work for in the circle mostly so I can carry a third envy and not feel guilty! They do bomb for me and as stated seem to glide out farther. Overshot a few holes off the tee this past week.

Mine (2 stock stamp Softs, 2 special stamp Mediums) all came in great shape. Only field thrown the Soft that I'm sticking in the bag, so glidey and true. Makes my Soft Neutrons seem like they fly terribly (they don't). Gotta love stable discs that carry forever.

One round in. This thing may be too long.

Had no luck yet putting these no Glide in the circle as I knew that would be the case for me vs my aviars. So I ordered some 168s to see how those do. I'm hell bent on trying to get this to work for in the circle mostly so I can carry a third envy and not feel guilty! They do bomb for me and as stated seem to glide out farther. Overshot a few holes off the tee this past week.

A farther flying Envy, huh? Seems like a paradox. Interesting. Didn't think I wanted an Electron Envy since I already have a straight flyer in my Proxy and, really, with my Plasma Envy too...but kind of want to try throwing one now

Sounds like it would make a good headwind putter then...;)

I'm out of the loop here. this is the base line version of envy. the great driving putter. but in a old school plastic, if so. where do I get these. question mark.

Not an old school plastic

Frozen butter

Faberge egg durability

Latest posts