• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] Electron Envy

the envy has for me been the ultimate driving putter.. period. as a driving putter how do these perform?

thanks. they sound just right. might get some specifically for wet and or cool weather play.

I LOVE this mold and have been cycling them. Particularly love Hyzerflipping them for huge distance. I have been using them in regular electron. Anyone throw the firm ones? Are they more stable? More Durable?

Do people say uff da in Minnesota?

Yes, yes they do. Haha - My mothers side is Norwegian and I grew up hearing that. I have some extended fam in Norway - is that a phrase there still?

Also, curious, what is the disc golf scene like in Norway? :)

Wow man those soft electron Envy's are super awesome, practiced in the rain yesterday and they retain so much grip that they squeak on their way out of my hand... extra glide, mellow later fade... minor loss in hss that actually works good for nose up snowplow kinda putts.

Unreal! my putting percentage is up by at least 10% instantly and from an extra 10' back... probably should have purchased these two Proxy's and three Atoms ago...

Really liking the electron firm for putting these days. Wanting to get a stack to practice with but don't want to pay a ton. What's another putter that feels similar?

Lat64 Pure?

Really liking the electron firm for putting these days. Wanting to get a stack to practice with but don't want to pay a ton. What's another putter that feels similar?

Lat64 Pure?

Nope, not even close.. I have yet to find anything that feels like an Envy not made by MVP.

Closest is a jOKERI, but its inner rim is pretty different.

Stick with the Envy.

I LOVE this mold and have been cycling them. Particularly love Hyzerflipping them for huge distance. I have been using them in regular electron. Anyone throw the firm ones? Are they more stable? More Durable?

Hey man I don't own any firms but from what I have read they are less durable than softs, your next best bet is plasma... if your firms are 174 a drop to 170g Plasma is probably going to be similar and indestructible but I don't have a plaz one yet either..

Don't be ridiculous... you U.S. guys are getting these for half the price I pay... If you find something that's working as awesome as an Envy why dabble in other molds and waste your money? Instead of buying three cheaper other molds buy two Envy's..

Pete's Flow Chart rule #1...
Is it working? Then don't f#$* with it!

Latest posts