• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] Electron Plastic Poll- What mold do you want?!

Next new electron plastic disc?!

• Ion

Votes: 45 25.1%
  • Anode

Votes: 28 15.6%
  • Envy

Votes: 57 31.8%
  • Proxy

Votes: 24 13.4%
  • Unnamed Proto

Votes: 14 7.8%
  • Vector

Votes: 26 14.5%
  • Axis

Votes: 17 9.5%
  • Tangent

Votes: 14 7.8%
  • Tensor

Votes: 9 5.0%
  • Alias

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • Theory

Votes: 13 7.3%
  • Volt

Votes: 39 21.8%
  • Shock

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Amp

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • Resistor

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • Servo

Votes: 5 2.8%
  • Switch

• Clash

• Crave

Votes: 24 13.4%
  • Inspire

• Tesla

Votes: 21 11.7%
  • Inertia

Votes: 15 8.4%
  • Motion

Votes: 5 2.8%
  • Impulse

• More baseline molds would make me bag more MVP

Votes: 28 15.6%

• Total voters
Coming from Wizards, they were way too fast for me to putt, but I'm glad they suit your game. In all seriousness though, you're missing out on what makes them a great mold if you're only putting them. They're just so fun to throw off the tee. They're better, when fresh, than the Envy and Proxy could dream of being.

Sorry, misunderstood the Wizard/Atom reference the first time around. It's simple, I putt with base plastic and the Atom's the only MVP in base right now. This is only for when I'm bagging MVP on courses anyway...which is about 20% of the time.

All of this.

Electron feels like a dream, but all of my E discs are sitting on a shelf. Still waiting for the Ion in baseline, and drivers too.

**I'm trying to beat in my Atom by throwing it real hard at trees, walls, and the sidewalk.................................Electron isn't very durable.**

Got an atom for my son. It drives nice, and the feel is amazing. Can't wait for Electron Anodes. He hasn't thrown it enough to damage it yet though

Welp. Ions are a thing :)

Wonder what the next electron thing will be?! With atom core and ion cores in production seems like envy/proxy/anode will happen just a matter of time.

We know the spin putter will be out but id honestly like to try one in premium plastic as a thrower vs putting putter.

Vector would be cool but then i would probably be like a roc cycling guy and they all seem pretty weird ;)

Volt would be interesting just not sure it would handle my cannon arm throwing inaccurate drives into large solid objects. :|

Proxy and Envy, the two MVP/Axiom discs I use the most. Ion would be the no-brainer logical choice, as well..

Would love to see some Volts in Electron, but like Aim I'd be worried about one of my many errant throws ending the life of the disc with one solid hit. Hopefully firm Electron is a little closer to mid/pro grade durability, or maybe MVP will come out with a pro-type plastic at some point more suitable for cycling and drivers. Quark?

I'd rather them work on a firm blend of Electron that can withstand the impacts of being thrown a little better.

Electron Ions exist already, SD.

Firm blend is real. 5 years in the making lol.

Now will it withstand impacts better? Ions look pretty hard given sampling in recent video.

I'd rather them work on a firm blend of Electron that can withstand the impacts of being thrown a little better.

Electron Ions exist already, SD.

You are correct.

And while my Electron Atom is holding up nicely (I only use it for in-the-circle putting), I agree that an Electron blend that is a bit more durable would be most very welcome.

I voted for one of the dark horses in the poll originally...the Motion.

I'm sticking by that. Mine in the bag is mellowing into a gem. If they had it in Electron, (bold statement alert) it might be the only driver I'd need aside from the Servo class.

Nada.

I know people want some more molds outside of just the ion... And even those peeps would like firms...!

Latest posts