• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] EMAC Truth

Been bagging a "pre-mac" truth for a few years now and looking to replace it. Now I hear the E-Macs are a lot more stable than the pre-macs, is that true? Would a Lucid E-Mac and Lucid Verdict combo be too overlapping if the E-Macs are a lot more stable?

I can't speak to your PreMac question, because I've only been throwing Emacs for around 2 years and PreMacs were long gone by then. As for Verdicts and Emacs, that is a classic pairing with very little overlap as long as you get them in the same plastic type. Now if you went with a Lucid-X Emac and Biofuzion Verdict, then yes those would fly nearly identically. But Lucid in both would be perfect. Verdict is a true straight-to-fade mid with sneaky glide. Emac is more of a workhorse mid for most throwers, unless you're a true power thrower or torquey.

Been bagging a "pre-mac" truth for a few years now and looking to replace it. Now I hear the E-Macs are a lot more stable than the pre-macs, is that true? Would a Lucid E-Mac and Lucid Verdict combo be too overlapping if the E-Macs are a lot more stable?

The eMac truth is definitely more stable than the regular Truth. I have both, but I bag the Chris Clemons lucid-X Verdict. Verdict beats into a fresh eMac.

Anyone thrown the Fuzion-X yet? I've heard the lucid-x typically ends up more OS than stock runs and am curious if I could replace my Verdict with a Fusion-x emac

Has anyone thrown the supreme version. I saw an emac vid where he talked about them being close to verdicts. Is that anyone else's experience?

How would you compare it to a lucid verdict or lucid emac?

TIA

Latest posts