• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Eric McCabe 2014 In The Bag

My bag changes from course to course, if it's a longer course more distance discs go in, if it's a shorter more technical course, more Truth's or fairway drivers go in. The main reason for all the molds is pretty simple. I have so many more options now than ever before. With DD/Lat/WS I'm still finding new driver to try out...not to mention the fact this ITB was done in Sweden after visiting the factory, so of course some new drivers, blanks are going to make it in there...

I apologize for my remark EMac. Thanks for spending some time with us forum nerds. If your ever in SC, would love to catch a round, and no bag peeking necessary :)

Reposting this here because it's on topic...

He seems to have gravitated mostly to WS and DD. Only 5 Lat molds? Is there a trend going on with the Lat group where WS is more overstable than the Lat molds which are more overstable than DD? Just using that as an example. If it's somehow true, I got lucky.

My bag changes from course to course, if it's a longer course more distance discs go in, if it's a shorter more technical course, more Truth's or fairway drivers go in. The main reason for all the molds is pretty simple. I have so many more options now than ever before. With DD/Lat/WS I'm still finding new driver to try out...not to mention the fact this ITB was done in Sweden after visiting the factory, so of course some new drivers, blanks are going to make it in there...

So do you have a large stash of discs that go in the bag, depending on the course? I'd like to see that video "What could be in my bag" :thmbup:

Last edited:
I'd like to hear why the switch to Mercys. A lot of Trilogy guys seem to love the Judge. I used the Mercy in the Korean National Championships and while it worked well, I personally prefer a bead.

Reposting this here because it's on topic...

He seems to have gravitated mostly to WS and DD. Only 5 Lat molds? Is there a trend going on with the Lat group where WS is more overstable than the Lat molds which are more overstable than DD? Just using that as an example. If it's somehow true, I got lucky.

I wonder if it's the slanted rims. I'm leaning away from Lat drivers myself simply because I can't seem to control the release point well enough.

So do you have a large stash of discs that go in the bag, depending on the tournament? I'd like to see that video "What could be in my bag" :thmbup:

This is not uncommon. I do the same thing, I'll tailor my bag based on the course. The lower speed discs stay pretty constant, but I do switch out drivers quite a bit depending on what the course calls for.

I'd like to hear why the switch to Mercys. A lot of Trilogy guys seem to love the Judge. I used the Mercy in the Korean National Championships and while it worked well, I personally prefer a bead.

He used to be a Challenger guy. Mercy=Challenger. There's just a little notch in the Mercy, that's really not noticeable. I gave my cousin a Mercy because I didn't have a second Challenger, and they're interchangeable for him.

This is not uncommon. I do the same thing, I'll tailor my bag based on the course. The lower speed discs stay pretty constant, but I do switch out drivers quite a bit depending on what the course calls for.

I do to. But I just feel a little cheated when I see an ITB that doesn't say anything about what they like to throw, or throw with regularity. Like the Japan Open ITBs? I felt completely unsatisfied at the end of them. We'll never see those discs anywhere else.
This one is obviously some staples. Just wondering what else is out there that has a specific job and does it well, but won't be necessary this weekend.

there definitely are a few discs he has carried since the first triadologyfecta ITB which stated the same but they keep putting out new stuff lol.

He used to be a Challenger guy. Mercy=Challenger. There's just a little notch in the Mercy, that's really not noticeable. I gave my cousin a Mercy because I didn't have a second Challenger, and they're interchangeable for him.

I do to. But I just feel a little cheated when I see an ITB that doesn't say anything about what they like to throw, or throw with regularity. Like the Japan Open ITBs? I felt completely unsatisfied at the end of them. We'll never see those discs anywhere else.
This one is obviously some staples. Just wondering what else is out there that has a specific job and does it well, but won't be necessary this weekend.

^^^A mercy is nothing like a challenger

I like this guys's style:

2 Stilettos
3 Scythes

3 Saint Pros

2 Pains
1 Mace

5 Daggers (putt and throwing)

*Also, I want to know who his stamp/dye guy is. Those were sweet!

250m eagle?? thats 820'

Maybe an eagle on a 250m hole??

He must not play in the snow with an all white bag

I like this guys's style:

seriously thats the coolest itb ive seen. those stamps are so ill.

ive always regretted not buying all the same color discs. like benders stormtrooper bag.

seriously thats the coolest itb ive seen. those stamps are so ill.

ive always regretted not buying all the same color discs. like benders stormtrooper bag.

Dude that stormtrooper look is awesome. I've tried an all blue bag before. Was pretty chill.

I got the feeling that there was no superfluous disc in his bag. Even if some were newish, their was very little "fat" so to speak in his lineup.

They are Goetic seals from the Lesser Key of Solomon. Work done by Dexter Nilsson. I took screenshots and will check which seals they are when I get home.

They are Goetic seals from the Lesser Key of Solomon. Work done by Dexter Nilsson. I took screenshots and will check which seals they are when I get home.

Dude's bagging demons?! Sweet!

stilettos look like Amon and Buer

scythes are Vepar, Oriax, and Sitri

saint pro is Buer

pains are Glasya- Labolas and Avnas

as far as i can tell...