• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ever find a disc with something not nice written on it?

I was playing with a buddy of mine and he went swimming after one of his discs...he came out with another which had ink all over it (don't even know what kind of innova disc it is)...including a line which read "for gay sex call (phone number). I'm not so sure this guy wanted the disc back...If so...that is a very strange way to ask for it returned.

Very disturbing!!!!!! Yeah, that might be one disc I don't call the owner back on. I might actually throw it back in the water.

A buddy I play with has a rainbow colored fly dyed disc, that he drew a penis on and it says something gay....Maybe it just says, "gay disc". His thinking is that nobody would want it if they found it lol

Now that's a dilemma. Do you call the number that isn't there, or keep the disc and look forward to dying with a bad taste in your mouth? And can you escape the curse by just leaving the disc there?

omg had me rolling

only thing I've ever seen on a disc that could possibly be constrewed as bad is drug related or Karma F**kin Rulez!! or something like that .. never anything like the example... gonna go read some other stories in the thread

speaking of 8 year old's discs... I found a disc that had "pee on your boobs" written on the back. no name and number, just that. not sure who comes up with stuff like that but i'm still laughin about it.

I think I blew a blood vessel trying to keep from laughing at my desk at work when I read this.

I found it even more amusing that so many other people thought "pee on you boobs" was so funny. You guys know we're a bunch of retards, right? :eek::D

I have come back to this thread 5 times and pee on your boobs still makes me laugh pretty hard.

Anybody want in on a Pee on your boobs bumpersticker?

A friend of mine has a Roc with a dye job on the top that says "F*CK OFF" and she lost it one day, and a couple days later she got a phone call from someone and got it back.

lol at pee on your boobs.

My only experience is a friend who recently found a disc with what looked like a white supremacy symbol and some lettering dyed on it. He threw it as hard as he could off the next tee and it went further than probably any disc I've ever seen at that hole. It was so deep in the woods he spent about 2 minutes looking for it and let it go.

I told my wife we were going into business...

She said NO. :(

I don't think chicks get it. ;)

I just got a vinyl potter last night. When I get around to making myself a pee on your boobs vinyl I'll mail you one Bill

Awesome...

I was thinking the word Boobs (with the hooters nipple looking things...uh eyes) and a stream of pee coming down splashing.

i found a beat up eagle that said "i will become death.." on it. I eventually gave it away.

That one made me laugh! I need to start doing this kinda stuff with my discs, but I'm thinking more along the lines of:

"I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details"
Albert Einstein

One of my all time favorite quotes.

lol at pee on your boobs.

My only experience is a friend who recently found a disc with what looked like a white supremacy symbol and some lettering dyed on it. He threw it as hard as he could off the next tee and it went further than probably any disc I've ever seen at that hole. It was so deep in the woods he spent about 2 minutes looking for it and let it go.

Can you imagine throwing that disc, and you grip lock and it lands near a black family having a picnic?:D

You know I was just thinking........in my last tournament, I had a girl in our group, and also a kid that was only 14. I am just wondering what the reaction of both would have been if I pulled out a disc that had "Pee on your boobs" written on it with a interesting graphic?:cool:

Latest posts