• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ever order from website Chicks with Discs?

manuel_g85

Has anyone ever ordered anything from chickswithdiscs.com? They have a great selection of hard to find discs but I ordered a disc 3 weeks ago and am yet to receive it. Also, I have emailed them several times and have tried calling but have never gotten an answer. It makes me wonder if this is a fake website. Anyone else ever order from them??? I am about to report them.

I have never even heard of them...sooooo.

EDIT: make SURE you type chickswithDISCS.com
Otherwise you could end up somewhere you don't really want to be..

Hahaha yeah be VERY careful to type in DISCS and not something else. They have a nice looking website with a variety of different products.....uhhh I'm so pissed

You got duped..... :|

No I really don't know, hope it works out.

Soft Rhynos for $10.50
Kc Gazelles for $13

yeah, not legit. Probably a super old site.
Loot at the baskets. they have not made Ching baskets for years. Also the latest video is a 2001

Last edited:
I'm gonna vote you got scammed :( If you read the "about us" tab, there's nothing there but "chicks with discs!" In addition, the contact info is simply "contact." These two items here are my biggest red flags. With no info about who or where they are I assume they are Nigerian Princes.
Sorry for your loss.

p.s. I'd cancel any credit cards.

I just looked at my checking account and realized I was never charged from their website. I had also placed an order from discnation on the same day, and had been confusing their charge with the one from chickswithdiscs. So good news is, I did not get charged....so I agree and believe it is probably an old inactive website. The bad news is...they still do have my debit card info so, yes I will be canceling it asap!

so maybe they quit keeping up with the site around 2008?

That's probably the case, seeing as the OP never got charged for the transaction. I thought e-commerce sites were supposed to be removed if the company was no longer selling:confused: Or the URL removed due to someone not paying for it, but I'm no expert at those things.

Maybe the small fee for keeping the website online is worth it for the amount of names and info they collect and sell to marketing groups.

Cancel your card! Get a new number. Hope you dont get screwed. The aite now shows nothing but code?

If the site shows nothing but code, then you definitely went to tge other site dude. Bwaaaaa!!!!!

Yup, definitely old school and no longer running. Only Pro and Champ discs and KC Pro's for 13.50! It's a good thing you weren't charged though, so really not a WHOLE lot bad, just a cancelled card, could have been worse. I too am surprised it is still active though.