• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] factory store give away.

I'm guessing they tried to do it and are using the contest to drum up hype for that type of plastic.

My bet is that we'll see Innova release a new plastic to compete with GL/TI.

Even if it is a marketing gimmick, they got me to buy some more from the factory store for a chance at that beauty of a disc.

I'm guessing they tried to do it and are using the contest to drum up hype for that type of plastic.

My bet is that we'll see Innova release a new plastic to compete with GL/TI.

They specifically said they found it in the warehouse and didnt know it was there. WHy would they lie?

I don't think of it as a lie, just marketing.

However, they have "lied" in the past, specifically their April fools pranks, but I don't consider those lies either.

Apparently new plastic mixes are growing in the cold dark corners of the warehouse...I would suggest Innova do a little spring cleaning ...but then again, with beauties like this, maybe they shouldnt.

Apparently new plastic mixes are growing in the cold dark corners of the warehouse...I would suggest Innova do a little spring cleaning ...but then again, with beauties like this, maybe they shouldnt.

With Innova? I wouldn't be surprised. They have boxes and boxes of old inventory that isn't in their system. Didn't they find a box of CE TL's somewhere at one point? And then a couple other stashes of stuff that comes out of everywhere.

They are not as discorganized as you would think. This has got to be a lead in to their compete for GL/Ti . They have marketed pearly swhag before, but now the mix is perfected and the market has been primed by Lat. and D-Craft.

Latest posts