• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Factory store

There's a disc shop I got to often & I know the owner well (we are in leagues together & we play together quite often outside of leagues) & he told me said that he already has a shipment of the 2x McPros on the way. I hope they are just as hard as they were previously & I hope there is some black one's I can acquire.

What Panda said.

Who's that? I can't ever seem to find a decent disc store in Milwaukee.

Glad Josh opened up Riverside in West Bend. Great selection.

What Panda said.

I love that store. There's never really anything I can't find there. Josh seems to get his hands on stuff pretty early too, don't know if he has the 2X mcpros though.

What Panda said.

O Yea, whos that

I was specifically talking about Matt from Ace Time Disc Golf Shop. When I lived closer to West Bend I went to the Riverside Disc Golf Shop, but now I much prefer Ace Time & Arts Smart Dart Mart & Juggling Emporium. I don't know why Arts even sells anything but discs because every time I'm there that's all anybody wants. Arts has a lot of different disc companies & he always has a decent amount of discs off of the Innova Factory Store (Always has a stack of McPros :) & I've gotten a few Brinster Teebirds from him). Arts doesn't sell used disc though like alot of places do, but its disc selection is far superior to most shops.The reason I like Acetime a lot is I really like that they always has a large selection of used discs (WAY more than Riverside) & he has a practice basket you can test discs on (the basket is in an open designated area for it unlike at Riverside, you can throw 30' putts to test a putter if you really want to). Matt & ZJ are great about ordering discs if they don't have them (usually a week or less) & I love the collection of OOP/Rare/Expensive discs that cover a few of the walls behind the counter. I highly recommend these two shops if you live in the Milwaukee area. Sorry if it sounded like I was knocking the Riverside Shop but since you already know what that's like I thought I'd compare it for you. Riverside is a good shop also just not as good as these two IMO. If you want to go to a good chill league go to Abendschein on Thursdays at 6pm, the Acetime league is held there.
http://www.acetimediscgolf.com/
http://www.jugglingsupplies.net/

Last edited:
Awesome. I had heard about the Juggling Emporium, but had never heard of Ace Time.

I'll have to check them both out next time I'm in the city.

Thanks!