• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Fade DG Bags ...

I have a crunch box and I love it. Regarding the fruity colors... I managed to get a green one from Prime Discs. I haven't seen one since and they don't have it listed on the site so I don't know if this is a discontinued color or not. It is darker which is what I wanted.
Rare, "collectors item", nice!

Ditto. You're limiting your customer base.
No, they are just weeding out the carbon copy disc golfers and selling to the crowd that understands the "vibe" of the true sport.
Well, call it whatever you want. They're doing both.

With all the good buzz around the quality of the bags I don't think anyone doubts that sales would increase if they offered their line in more traditional colors.

Also, I don't recall anyone saying they wanted Fade to get rid of the unique color schemes. Just that if they had additional offerings in more subdued colors that they'd have more customers.

ERic

Fade Gear Bags kick ass. I should know, I'm a bagman. I gotta bag for everything - grocery bags, book bags, bike bags, backpacks, camera bags, golf club bags, laptop bags, courier bags, insulated growler bags for my jugs of beer, and apparently I gotta bag for my balls, 'cause I don't mind carrying a disc golf bag called "Garden Deli". I'm even lookin' at a "Pumpkin" one to go with my fruity disc collection. The funny thing is, I like "subdued colors... your blacks, grays, bark blues, etc." and army green! That's all I wear and 90% of my previously mentioned bag collection is black, but for some reason I love my orange and green Fade bag. Rock on, Fademan.

Fademan - your product not only stands out in the crowd but also offers the highest quality as far as I am concerned. I have requested a fade gear bag for the holidays. (Fingers crossed)

Maybe you can stay true to your colors and still increase customer base.

Just meet in the middle - offer black/gray bags with pumpkin, skye, blood red, fuschia, blueberry, or banana trim.

Put me on the list for a pumpkin trim black bag.

Green Bag

Hang on to that Green Bag. One never knows what will happen with FADE Gear, but that green one was an early prototype and I sent it out just as a sample cause it was the only one I had left. Once FADE Gear is only a memory, (because we wouldn't make black bags), that green one may bring big bucks. I can see E-Bay starting bid $100, no reserve.

There is also a BROWN one floating around.

Have you seen the prices on some of the collector discs? OMG!

Man, I love you guys.

You know, I have had a couple of contests for FREE bags. Any of you ever enter? I post a bunch of hard a%% questions, mostly about music and POP culture and the earliest entry with the most right answers wins a tournament bag. We just gave away 4 bags in September.

I may run a contest here after the holidays if the host allows it.

Hint, hint...besides, it's good clean fun.

Fademan.

I currently use the Innova Discarrier and I'm pretty happy with it. I do prefer the normal color bags but that doesn't mean I wouldn't purchase a Fade bag in the future. I have pointed friends who where looking for new bags to Fade. They have alot of nice features and the price is great. I ordered a Fade Lite for my daughter and it arrived today. Looks good and she will be happy come Christmas when she gets it!

How does the pocket space on the biggest Fade bag compare to the DISCarrier?

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!

The pockets on the FADE Gear Tourney are EACH 102 square inches of storage. (4.5"w x 3.5"d x 6.5"h) They're bigger than either of the twin pockets but not as big as both together on the Discarrier.

How many discs does the crunch box hold? I know it says 10-12, but is that in the main compartment not including the 2 putter pouch? Another site I read said that it fits 10-15 discs. So for those of you that use the crunch box, how many discs do you carry in it comfortably?

I am really happy with my Fade tourney bag,it's just a bag so I'm not too sure what could possibly be WRONG with it. The damn thing just holds discs so...yeah no complaints. Oh,except the little disc shaped inserts seem kinda pointless,especially if you can fill the bag up(20 I think) . No real need for those things for me anyway. Good bag.

How many discs does the crunch box hold? I know it says 10-12, but is that in the main compartment not including the 2 putter pouch? Another site I read said that it fits 10-15 discs. So for those of you that use the crunch box, how many discs do you carry in it comfortably?

This has always been a good question. If all you carry are LONG DISTANCE drivers, you can pack-in many more than if you are carrying Mid-range/approach discs. The PROFILE is the determining factor.

You can place 12 discs in the main compartment plus the two Putters in the front. I wanted to give you that two putter option.

Fademan

This has always been a good question. If all you carry are LONG DISTANCE drivers, you can pack-in many more than if you are carrying Mid-range/approach discs. The PROFILE is the determining factor.

You can place 12 discs in the main compartment plus the two Putters in the front. I wanted to give you that two putter option.

Fademan

I'd say that is dead on. Here's how mine is set up: 7drives, 3fws, 2mids (main comp.), 2Putts in the front. Fits nice and snug without being obnoxiously packed. I can fit another driver if I really have to.

Nice job on the design Fademan:cool:
Every DG bag should have feet.

I'd say that is dead on. Here's how mine is set up: 7drives, 3fws, 2mids (main comp.), 2Putts in the front. Fits nice and snug without being obnoxiously packed. I can fit another driver if I really have to.

Nice job on the design Fademan:cool:
Every DG bag should have feet.

Thanks! That was what I was looking for!

How about those with the larger tourney bag? I currently have 20 discs that I carry in my Jansport backpack. 7 Distant drivers, 4 Fairway drivers, 6 mid range, 3 putters is what I currently have.

Bag contents and litter.

Thanks! That was what I was looking for!

How about those with the larger tourney bag? I currently have 20 discs that I carry in my Jansport backpack. 7 Distant drivers, 4 Fairway drivers, 6 mid range, 3 putters is what I currently have.

OK...Tourney bag.

Using a good mix of plastic, 20 would be the comfortable number in the main, with 2 putters in the front. The dividers are really thin and as it was stated earlier, not needed if you fill the bag. Some days, I use the dividers to keep the center open for 3-4 beers wrapped in a towel. It keeps the weight centered..even as they empty out. Light jacket goes in one pocket and my camera in the opposite beverage holder. I keep cigars in the other pocket and the opposite beverage holder is a repository for the open beverage of choice.

I usually carry 18 + putters.

And, as much as I joke about beers, I AM a stickler for packing OUT all my empties. I also despise those bottled (Spring) water containers. I bought a Tupperware 1-Quart jug for $1.19 and it has a perfect pour cap on top. I fill it with powdered, sugarless drink and wash it when I get back home.

Those of us that play doubles every week also carry a shopping bag tied to one of the clips and we fill it up with litter anywhere we see it. This behavior goes a long way with the park department. It doesn't take much to be a pain in the a$$ about it with others who play with you. Before long, you start seeing more people cleaning up.

Fademan

Last edited:

Coincidentally, I max out my Crunch yesterday. Found a disc and shoved it in along with a friends disc I was borrowing. Total.. 3 putters in the front, and 15 discs in the main(without divider)...and there was still room on the inside for two beers.